Thread: Shotguns for sale

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Shotguns for sale

Selling 3 shotguns since I haven't touched them in 4+ years. Prices include shipping from my FFL to yours. Knock off $25 if FTF. Paypal F&F or add 3% ,or USPS MO. First 2 probably less than 100 rounds, and a lot of scuffs from being in the back of the safe.

First is a 12g Remington 870 Express. Fits 2.75 and 3 inch shells. Comes with Magpul buttstock, I probably have the regular one somewhere if you want it.

Second is a Mossberg Shockwave in 20g. Also fits 2.75 and 3 inch shells. Yes, you can actually control a 20g! I had a buddy stipple the handle to better control it, has a Navy anchor on it.

Third is a RIA single shot 12g, bought this in Jan 2021, been sitting in the safe. Comes with factory box. $110 shipped, $100 FTF in central WI. Nice little folding single shot 12 gauge, 3" chamber, Buy one of my other guns for sale and I'll sell it for $100. Comes with several chokes.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    FYI - I do not see a price listed for the 870 or the Shockwave. You may want to edit your ad. Thanks.