Well, this is good news bad news thing, I ended up getting a 6.5 @ a local shop used and got a good deal on a Rem 700. Anyway, I had some 6.5 brass from range pickup and a few buddies so I loaded some up, all went well with decent results already. Also, I bought 300 pull-down primmed FC 6.5 creed brass from American Reloading at a great price, brass is all bright & clean, good news. Not really but the bad news is the brass was not listed with SRP on AR and I never noticed when loading and shooting but after sizing and going to clean the primer pocket I noticed they are SRP brass! I have always heard about them and some guys love them, others not so much. I went over to Snipers Hide and pretty much the same thing, some say no big deal others it's a love-hate thing. So just wondering what some of you guys think that have played with both. I do have access to 900 yards this summer and will be playing around there but that's about max in my area. I'm not a competitor, just a reg guy who likes to shoot and appreciates a good shooting/accurate rifle & these show potential already. So, what are your guys' thoughts on this, is there any real difference anyone has noticed? Thanks for your thoughts.