Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Form 1 Approved in One Day!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jwfuhrman View Post
    Some places charge to use it since they cost $7000 to get the kiosk, but the Big Box place I send my customers too there’s no charge to use it.

It’s got a finger print scanner and a camera on it. Creates an electronic record of their prints and attaches it to their silencershop account. They are good for like a year before you have to get them re-done. All I gotta do is add the customer to the transaction on my end and SilencerShops automated E-file system does the rest thru eforms
    All you need to redo after a year is your photo. It’s super easy. I got set up with Silencer Shop at my local dealer who has the kiosk, and I’ve ended up doing three Form 1 SBRs and buying three suppressors it’s so easy (don’t tell my wife).

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkoglman View Post
    All you need to redo after a year is your photo. It’s super easy. I got set up with Silencer Shop at my local dealer who has the kiosk, and I’ve ended up doing three Form 1 SBRs and buying three suppressors it’s so easy (don’t tell my wife).
    Capital Armory is similar. I don't know if they are using some proprietary software or working with Silencershop but they are maintaining electronic photos and fingerprint sets so subsequent orders are simplified after purchase is made as well.
    "Warriors"

Out of every 100 men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets. Nine are the real fighters and we are lucky to have them for they make the battle. Ah, but the one...one is a Warrior, and he will bring all the others back.

-Heraclitis

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkoglman View Post
    Damn. By the time I get my recent medical debt paid off, the affirmative action hires at ATF will probably be back to Post Office levels of efficiency again.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Damn. By the time I get my recent medical debt paid off, the affirmative action hires at ATF will probably be back to Post Office levels of efficiency again.
    lol! So true, I generally refer to them as DE&I clown hires.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the AR-15 Junkie View Post
    lol! So true, I generally refer to them as DE&I clown hires.
    Yes. That's the new nomenclature for worthless people with the desired skin color.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yes. That's the new nomenclature for worthless people with the desired skin color.
    When Comcast went totally woke, the DE&I clowns they had installed to run the company, ran the stock into the ground, saw it coming, got out in August 2021 at $61.00 a share, now at $39.

There is no more woke company than Comcast. I hope Elon's starlink puts them out of business and in to bankruptcy.

Feedback Score
    Here’s some photos of my Form 4 and Form 1 items that were approved in a day:

https://imgur.com/a/9TL0bLB

Steyr AUG with YHM Turbo K RB and Colt AR 9mm SBR. That’s real diversity I can get behind.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    When Comcast went totally woke, the DE&I clowns they had installed to run the company, ran the stock into the ground
    It's complete insanity.

Feedback Score
    When Comcast went totally woke, the DE&I clowns they had installed to run the company, ran the stock into the ground, saw it coming, got out in August 2021 at $61.00 a share, now at $39.

There is no more woke company than Comcast. I hope Elon's starlink puts them out of business and in to bankruptcy.
    My wife has a human resources management degree and got a job working at Comcast back in the late '90's. Shortly after being hired, her boss left and a new one was hired. My wife wasn't sore about not getting promoted to take the place of her boss because she honestly didn't have the experience. Unfortunately, the guy they hired was clueless and knew far less than her. However, he did have the preferred skin color. Employees were required to have a personal credit card in order to pay travel expenses that would be reimbursed after an expense report was filed. Her new boss couldn't get a credit card because he had bad credit. So, she had to put all his travel expenses on her credit card. We didn't mind because we got points, but the odd thing was that the guy wasn't embarrassed about it in the least. She left after a couple of years to take a job with a much smaller company where she wasn't simply a cog in the machine.

The worst thing about DEI is that it's straight up racial, sexual, etc. discrimination. The second worse thing about it actually causes people to question whether others were hired based on their merit or due to some other physical or social characteristic that's unrelated to their job function. I'm glad that I work for a company that hires completely based on merit.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234