Thread: Discreet Ballistics Pop Stop?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Discreet Ballistics Pop Stop?

Ran across this product and am curious if anyone has any experience with it? I'm on the email list for in-stock notification and will likely pick one up.

Do any of you have one? I'd be using this product with rimfire cans the most I would think...

https://discreetballistics.com/shop/popstop/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    You could likely use a slightly modified (add a tube for length) to a tire inflator and insert it into the muzzle end of the can can and not introduce another component into the mix. Being you would have to obtain the tire inflator anyway to use that device it would save the additional expense.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Canned air duster works. If you can obtain a 3cc syringe and a 14x3.25 (needle decompression) catheter, its the ultimate pop stopper. Fill it with water that has a tiny bit of dish soap in it, and cut the catheter to your desired length. Alternatively, my CGS rimfire cans don’t seem to have any FRP, even vs my Mask. Maybe it’s the ammo I have?
    Last edited by 1168; 03-11-24 at 13:51.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I've thought about canned air as well but have been unable to verify the contents of the cans whenever I think of it and look for it at a local store. Maybe I'll try that first.

I'm shooting standard velo CCI and typically don't have much issue. I have to do some urban pest eradication from time to time and it would come in handy for that.

1168 do you have a picture of your setup? I'm having a tough time following your description.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    IMG_6362.jpeg
    Obtain one of the things with the red cap, or a 14ga x 3.25” angiocath. You can dispose of the inner needle at your local pharmacy in a sharps container, no questions asked. About 3cc is the amount recommended by manufacturers. I’ve got convenient access to this stuff, plus caps for the syringes. If you don’t, maybe a marinade injector coyld work. Or, unscrew the can and pour a capful from a waterbottle or squirt of gun oil on the blast baffle. I use the syringe because the cans are threadlockered to the guns.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.