Thread: Equivalent of DeadAir Wolfman?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Equivalent of DeadAir Wolfman?

I know others have had problems with the Sierra-5 and there is some bad blood around. Though I have not had any problems [knock on wood] with my two Sandman cans there is nothing wrong with exploring other manufacturers.

What I like about the Wolfman is that I can run it on my AP5 with a 3-lug mount, then I can change to a Keymo Micro and run it on a 5.56 or 300AAC and so on, or even a 7.62x39. I can also change it's size from 7.5 to 5.1"

Is there a can by another manufacturer which would allow me to do the same? The Wolfman is OOS at Silencer Shop but the approval times seem to be so short I don't want to miss out on whatever this wave of luck is.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Does the Mojave strike your fancy? Its skinnier, but I can say from experience that its very good. Otherwise, check with Rex, which is what I use. Or YHM N20.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    SilencerCo Omega 36M or Hybrid 46M?

Though I'm still of the mind that every gun should have a dedicated can, rather than futzing around with do-it-all cans.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    Yhm r9 checks all but convertible length. Its great on sub guns, decent on 5.56, and aight on 6.5cm

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Definitely watching this thread because the Wolfman was leading in my search for a versatile can to be used primarily on my short .300BLK. It just wasn't leading enough to pull the trigger yet.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…