Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lancer L5AWM Gen 2

Feedback Score
    I would assume that data only matters to DOD if they conduct the test.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    According to their website, their L5AWM30 translucent smoke (Gen 1) magazine has been assigned NSN 1005-01-657-7839. So I guess they can claim that one flavor of their mag lineup has passed some sort of DoD testing. Might be kind of a stretch to say that Gen 2 has also done that, although maybe it has - who knows?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncas47 View Post
    It took magpie awhile to get to gen3 lol.
    But Lancer didn't change polymer formulas..just the scope and dimensions of the feed lip area.

Feedback Score
    I've not had any issues with my gen 1s but I'll try a gen 2 out of curiosity's sake.
    I'm spoiled by the translucents, very easy way to confirm if I have .300bo or green tip in my hand (my favorite indoor range unfortunately doesn't allow Winchester green tip).
    I also prefer 20s over 30s for most use and Lancers don't drop the ball on that.

Feedback Score
    If I was looking to buy some more mags or could do over the Magpuls I already have, I'd have to try some of these. Lots of folks swear by Lancer, and I like that they keep improving on a good product. The Magpuls run fine in the guns but suck in the carriers and pouches that I have it's why I cling to my GIs, but they don't like closed bolts as much so it might not hurt to try a few.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12