Thread: BCM RAIDER M-13 Rail

Feedback Score

BCM RAIDER M-13 Rail

This small channel seems to have the first video and closest look yet at this new rail that I could find. Some smart stuff going on while still being pretty light: double wall for rigidity; 3-6-9 pic rail at front; cable pass through.

Feedback Score
    Looks like they literally copied a Geissele Mk4

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Pretty nice looking. I'd love to check out the upper receiver more than the rail. Nice that they put the pic rails in all the critical positions.. like a
    Geissele in that sense.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    What makes it rated for machine gun fire? It appears to be a M4 profile barrel.

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The guy says how light the upper is, but then says it's machine gun/hard use? Not sure which claims are his and which ones are BCM's actual goals in the unit.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    The guy says how light the upper is, but then says it's machine gun/hard use? Not sure which claims are his and which ones are BCM's actual goals in the unit.
    I'll give him a B in an attempt to do a video on an item he isn't overly familiar with, the scores go downhill quickly from there.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Apparently it's "pretty cool".
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    First good look at the upper receiver I've had anyway.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleW View Post
    Looks like they literally copied a Geissele Mk4
    It’s not easy to make anything truly original with ARs, but I thought the double walls and pass throughs were pretty innovative.

Feedback Score
    If I was looking at Mlok, I'd look hard at this.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny