Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jake Paul -vs- Mike Tyson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Jake Paul -vs- Mike Tyson.

The above is a breakdown of what's going on.

I think it depends on Tyson's wind. That's a hell of an age spread, but Tyson is tough when he's trained and wants to fight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We have a thread on the hunting forum & half think it's already rigged for jp...if it's legit, I got mike within the first two rounds.

Grew up with the guy / been seeing his current training vids & still got the hammer...I know nothing really of jp, but this needs to be a sprint for tyson & can't get drug into marathon.

I bet he never would have turned into a thug if his early trainer didn't die so early in mike's career.

Will NEVER forget the ear chomping!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/news...ned-mike-tyson
    Cus D'Amato adopted him as a street kid and trained him, he worked with Kevin Rooney then, but Cus held the reins. After Cus passed Rooney couldn't control Mike anymore and he slipped to the dark side.
    He seems to have leveled off, I'm glad he wants to figh again, but at this age?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    George Foreman beat the snot out of quite a few boxers well into his 50s. I remember watching him fight a South African named Pierre Coutzer. I thought the old man was going to lose that fight. Not so.

My money is on Tyson

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    He lost to Tommy Fury who was one of the few professional fighters if not the only one that wasn’t a washed up has-been or out of their prime. He’s a punk just trying to make money. He’s a decent boxer otherwise. I think this will be one of his most challenging and I hope Mike embarrasses him.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    I have never been a Tyson fan (although I think he was railroaded on the rape charge he did time for). Having said that, Tyson will be 58 when they fight; I am 58 now, so I gotta go with the "old guy".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I have never been a Tyson fan (although I think he was railroaded on the rape charge he did time for). Having said that, Tyson will be 58 when they fight; I am 58 now, so I gotta go with the "old guy".
    I'm not going to catch you listening to the "Rocky" theme song while jogging am I "Old Timer?"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I'm not going to catch you listening to the "Rocky" theme song while jogging am I "Old Timer?"
    Nope, you sure won't. I do cardio (bike on a trainer in the basement for now), but my running days are over unless I absolutely had to! Had both knees replaced in 2019 and the left one replaced again 7 weeks ago, so no you won't see me running playing the theme from "Rocky".
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    i told a buddy of mine, a Cowboys fan, I think they both go out in the first round. No one wins in that stadium, they choke. He didn’t see the punch line coming. Seriously, I think iron Mike knocks him out in the 1st or 2nd round. If it goes longer, I think Mike’s age makes it an uphill battle for him.

Feedback Score
    I just think that the years of training and the innate nature of Tyson will win out. He’s an animal, and like those tigers that everyone thinks are tamed, you tickle their inherent nature and you’re dead before you know what happened.

I agree that Tyson runs the risk of getting gassed, but that just fits into Tysons Blitzkrieg fight method. He still has to have some cuts that can lay out any human.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast