Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Francis Scott Key bridge is no more - video

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
    In this video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbUXewlQDk, the presenter said it looked to him like they tried to back it down, and the port anchor had been dropped.
    By reversing the screw it skewed the ship a bit more to starboard.

I think it was one of those spur of the moment decisions that could have gone either way. If, instead of backing down they had continued ahead, they would have had maintained water flow across the rudder and maybe missed the bridge stanchion.
    Most people who’ve never operated a boat, have no idea what happens when you go from forward to reverse. It’s anything but linear.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    Most people who’ve never operated a boat, have no idea what happens when you go from forward to reverse. It’s anything but linear.
    Reversing the flow over the rudder makes it -much- less effective.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Pretty sure you cannot pilot a ship remotely and it would be practically impossible to plan on knocking out a ships power plant in hopes that it will drift into your infrastructure target.

Allow me to paraphrase Ben Kenobi

And these failure points, too accurate for foreigners...Only american election strategists are that precise lol

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sgtrock82; 03-27-24 at 07:26.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    You’ll lose your money making dumb shit bets like that.

My vote is mechanical failure or electrical bus failure.

Cause: lack of maintenance, or improper maintenance.

I’ll bet the Coast Guard is fixing to find a metric shit load of violations on board.
    The whole deal is beyond goofy...so I wake up early yesterday & this collapse is the first thing I see drinking my coffee. They show the vid & I see the lights going on/off & my mind wonders.

I think of 9/11 & on the same day a barge hits the Queen Isabella Causeway on South Padre killing people...I posted a thread about it some time ago. Anyway, they immediately come on a few moments later saying there is no proof of it being intentional / terrorism. I'm like OK that was the least of my concerns, but really?? How the hell have they concluded this when it just happened hours ago & still in panic mode. Certainly it's at least plausible someone may have been able to hack the ship from what I just saw. Radar going off just like the reporting on Nordstream2 & Isis in Russia the other day.

I blow it off & not an hour or so later I see where Gen Flynn posts this was black swan event & Logan continues to stick to her story that intel sources say it is intentional...after 8 plus years of this legacy media lying crap it becomes hard to trust.

Another couple things I ran across, but have not yet see confirmed is that the Capt is Ukrainian, but was not in charge of the ship while in port. They also stated the barge was going 8 knots when it hit the piling...now I'm no spert on barges, but if it was slowing & hit at 8 knots isn't that pretty speedy for a mega barge cruising through port with structure?? As always, this clown show leaves more questions than answers.
    Last edited by Artos; 03-27-24 at 07:29.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I blow it off & not an hour or so later I see where Gen Flynn posts this was black swan event & Logan continues to stick to her story that intel sources say it is intentional...after 8 plus years of this legacy media lying crap it becomes hard to trust.
    Well there was an idiotic article yesterday blaming the bridge failure on the lack of infrastructure. I'm surprised climate change hasn't been blamed yet.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    In today’s world where the media, politicians and every alphabet agency blatantly lies to us and treats us like morons on a daily basis it’s hard not to see something nefarious when an incident like this happens. Not saying it’s necessarily true but the implications are there. Especially when you come to the realization that your government does not care about you and sees you simply as a source of income that must be controlled.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Well there was an idiotic article yesterday blaming the bridge failure on the lack of infrastructure. I'm surprised climate change hasn't been blamed yet.
    Well, you know when the ice caps melt and raise sea levels we will be seeing a lot more of this as the old bridges will be closer to the surface if the water. lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Mayor Pete is on it. I feel better.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    In today’s world where the media, politicians and every alphabet agency blatantly lies to us and treats us like morons on a daily basis it’s hard not to see something nefarious when an incident like this happens. Not saying it’s necessarily true but the implications are there. Especially when you come to the realization that your government does not care about you and sees you simply as a source of income that must be controlled.
    On top of that, if it turns out incidents like this are actual attacks against the US, no one in the government or MSM will ever report that as fact.

Feedback Score
    I saw a guy talking about the black smoke coming out. My thought was that they were gunning the engine (I assume in reverse?), but he implied that it was a sign that the engine might not be running right? Thoughts on that?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast