Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock minus connectors

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Glock minus connectors

Anyone who's done the armorer course or otherwise has any info - did factory minus connectors just dry up? I can find aftermarket ones all over but can't seem to find a source for the factory ones any longer. I'm that guy who prefers the minus connector with the NY1 trigger spring and have been trying to outfit a Gen 5 26 I picked up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I too prefer that configuration in gen 2 and 3 Glocks. I've only used aftermarket, but I've seen factory "-" Connectors on a couple of sites, I'm sure. GT Distributors or Big Tex Ordinance, maybe.

I don't know if you can do that in a gen4 though, as the geometry and trigger spring is different.

I know I could not achieve this in my gen4 G19, due to the different geometry of the Trigger Housing. NY1 spring w/ "-" Connector was heavier and less smooth than in my gen3 and 2 guns.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Good timing! I'm looking for one as well.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I know I could not achieve this in my gen4 G19, due to the different geometry of the Trigger Housing. NY1 spring w/ "-" Connector was heavier and less smooth than in my gen3 and 2 guns.
    I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out. I've been out of Glocks for years and it was a bit surprising to see internal components had actually changed.

Thanks Mega! Edit to add: $10 shipping for a connector - can't make this up.
    Last edited by DirectTo; 03-29-24 at 15:12.

Feedback Score
    The last connectors I got came from Overwatch Precision, either polished or NP3d. They had both dots and minus last time I checked.
    "We all got it comin"....Will Munny

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I use over watch precision also.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll add that the "-" Connectors I use are Ghost (in the gun I'm carrying, as every other day), Lone Wolf, and Zev. I like them all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    I too prefer that configuration in gen 2 and 3 Glocks. I've only used aftermarket, but I've seen factory "-" Connectors on a couple of sites, I'm sure. GT Distributors or Big Tex Ordinance, maybe.

I don't know if you can do that in a gen4 though, as the geometry and trigger spring is different.

Sample of my 1 so YMDV, but others may be YMMV like mine.

Bought a Gen 1-3 G17 trigger assembly off a company at selling Glock parts at Knob Creek after they assured me it would work in a Gen 4(I think they advised the bar possibly could have some side to side play) that never gave me any problems with an NY1 trigger spring and a Ghost 3.5lbs connector.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectTo View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out. I've been out of Glocks for years and it was a bit surprising to see internal components had actually changed.

Thanks Mega! Edit to add: $10 shipping for a connector - can't make this up.
    Yeah thats steep, but you can add some parts to make up the price? Replacement springs, etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast