Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I would love to know the back story on this one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Is it just me, or does it seem like the Navy is canning a lot of commanding officers right now? If I'm remembering correctly, we've had multiple sub skippers and surface ship captains removed recently as well.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Is it just me, or does it seem like the Navy is canning a lot of commanding officers right now? If I'm remembering correctly, we've had multiple sub skippers and surface ship captains removed recently as well.
    A Plethora?
    I'm not an expert on the Navy, but the Army began " Sensativity Sessions" which I believe undermind the Command at every turn.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Google the Delta of Command, the paper examines firings from around 2000-2015. I think the navy is slightly ahead of pace, but not my much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12