Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OJ Simpson dead

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Yes a mostly black jury that was angry over the Rodney King verdicts related to LA cops decided to get some payback and let OJ skate. Or were you one of those few people who couldn't figure that out?
    Whole New Generation Steyr.
    That brief synopsis pretty much explains it, Rodney King caught a beating for deciding to take a ride, a DUI, mixed in with some Evade the Police. So the Cops are amped up from chasing this jackass and as soon as he opens his mouth a Mountain of Blue Uniforms and nightsticks began to fall.
    The Cops got off.
    Not long after OJ kills Nicole and her Boyfriend outside and apartment. Overwhelming evidence, physical No BS evidence, like Nicoles blood inside OJ's sock kind of overwhelming evidence.
    Rodney took a beating and the Cops got off, so aparently that means OJ gets a free pass on these murders. OJ is later found guilty in a civil trial, but that's a civil trial, no punative action by the State.

So, that's the history lesson, but as far as I can recall, that's the first time I saw a guilty Man walk because another guilty Man caught a beating, thus began our two tiered system of racial justice.
    Last edited by Averageman; 04-15-24 at 07:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Yes a mostly black jury that was angry over the Rodney King verdicts related to LA cops decided to get some payback and let OJ skate. Or were you one of those few people who couldn't figure that out?
    You can blame black folk all you want. I remember the chain of custody for the blood samples being a joke, detectives using racial slurs, the stupid decision to ask OJ to try on a tight glove. The prosecution was a joke. Your feelings dont matter what does matter is he was found innocent.
    I tried to follow the science but it simply was not there. I then followed the money, thats where i found the science.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    OJ killed those people, period.

That said, he was a uniquely gifted individual. Sure, he was a tremendously gifted athlete with a rushing record a half century ago that still holds today, but far more rare was a God-given charisma that transcended race. Everyone knew who he was, including people who didn't know anything about sports. People genuinely wanted to like him. Of course it's easy to hate on him now, and rightfully so, but there is more to remember than his evil actions.

Please pardon the interruption. Carry on.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbiggun42 View Post
    You can blame black folk all you want. I remember the chain of custody for the blood samples being a joke, detectives using racial slurs, the stupid decision to ask OJ to try on a tight glove. The prosecution was a joke. Your feelings dont matter what does matter is he was found innocent.
    Yeah, the venue was changed to LA, not Santa Monica where the murders occurred. Remember the black juror who came out with the "Black Power" fist held up? His name was Lionel Cryer, and he was a former Black Panther. How about in the last week some of the jurors admitted, now that OJ was dead, that they thought he was guilty but it was payback for Rodney King.

But nah, had nothing to do with black vs white at all.

Oh, BTW....I can put on a good act and make it look like a glove doesn't fit too. Remember, they gave it to him to put on, WTF did you think he was gonna do, just slide it on? They were form-fitted leather gloves, not made for shoveling snow in January. He also had a pair of latex gloves on underneath the black ones in court.....you know, kind of making snug gloves to begin with even tighter.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123