Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Iran launches drone attack on Israel

Feedback Score
    I was told by someone that has contact on the intelligence committees in both the House and Senate that Biden gave a green light to Iran to attack Israel.

I have no idea if it is true, but if it is true. I hope it comes out so Biden loses even Jewish support than he already has.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    OK I'll ask the important questions. Do we think the Biden State Dept. coordinated Iran's aerial attack on Israel with their Guardian Counsel? Or was it the Biden Pentagon coordinating with the IRGC? Did we use JADC2 to orchestrate the "battle" and ensure this outcome? Overall, how successful do you think this Biden Admin diplomatic ruse will be? Did he buy himself the necessary political room to get himself out of the mess he's made with his feckless foreign policy? How many years till we know the full truth, a handful or 25+?
    Here is what we do know.

Hours before Iran launched their attack against Israel, Biden publicly announced: President Joe Biden on Friday said he expected Iran to attack Israel “sooner rather than later".

Hours after Iran attacked Israel, the Biden admin publicly announced: In the aftermath of the unprecedented airstrikes by Iran against Israel, President Biden told Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in a reprisal strike on Iran, according to a senior administration official.

How much more obvious can a green light be? Seems like blatant in-your-face to me.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-15-24 at 16:30.

Feedback Score
    Yoni, I read where there was coordination with all parties involved, including the time.

I would imagine Iran has a target list, just like everyone else, but Iran delayed attacks and the logical thinking was to get as many civilians out of harms way as possible.

300+ projectiles lobbed into the night sky at Israel is disproportionate for the surgical strike Israel dropped last week, in my opinion.

Iran and Israel going back and forth, tit for tat, just seems to convenient to me, too staged, just seems off.
    Last edited by armtx77; 04-15-24 at 18:14.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like Iran getting rid of some late date code stuff that Russia wouldn't even buy....

Dangerous times. One gets through and hits an old folks home or a condo, and Israel has to do something consequential.

I'd still ike to take out that Iranian destroyer that is spotting for the Houthis....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Where's Airwolf when you need it?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Where's Airwolf when you need it?

Loved that show. I wanted to fly copters for the Army so bad, but for some reason the recruiter was fixated on getting me to sign up to fix them...

I still use that theme song as an Amp Up song.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345