Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Illeagle stabs two Guardsmen, gets shot by another.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    Different scenario, but related I guess. When we were in Haiti, we had a full combat load, and carried a loaded mag in our M4s, but were forbidden from chambering a round. The only times we did were during some riots, or when we got shot at. Got yelled at both times for it.
    I did security at JFK after 9/11, loaded mags but no round chambered. Base security at an Air Guard base a year later, same deal, and then again at a train yard in Long Island. However when my company was called up for the 2020 riots I instructed my men to have a round chambered, and we rolled with a full combat load for that. Personal firearms and ammo were brought but left at the armory.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And the Judge let them go !

I'm aghast !

Feedback Score
    Should've gotten beat to within an inch of their lives, then when the charges are dropped they will limp out of the courtroom, hopefully some in wheelchairs. Kind of a long-lasting and painful memento of their crimes.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 04-24-24 at 12:18.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The legal system won't enforce the laws, and will side with the obvious bad guys. People need to learn to ensure that those bad actors never get a chance to appear before a judge.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-17 View Post
    The legal system won't enforce the laws, and will side with the obvious bad guys. People need to learn to ensure that those bad actors never get a chance to appear before a judge.
    Well, it seems pretty obvious to me that they would rather lose a Soldier than a Wet-Back.

Feedback Score
    I just cannot fathom how and why things have gotten turned completely upside-down in our country. Black is white, up is down, night is day, right is wrong, etc. It's incomprehensible.

The other part that leaves me shaking my head is that roughly half this country will VOTE for it again and again; while they may not personally agree with 100% of the upside-down Clown World it is espoused by someone with a "D" after their name so they blindly hit that lever. Then they bitch because it's a "package deal" and all that comes with hitting that "D" lever.

You can weakly make the argument that the same is true for those who vote "R", but show me one policy espoused by the Right that is insanity Clown World like the Democrats bring.

I just never cease to be amazed, in a disgusted sort of way.....
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I just cannot fathom how and why things have gotten turned completely upside-down in our country. Black is white, up is down, night is day, right is wrong, etc. It's incomprehensible.

The other part that leaves me shaking my head is that roughly half this country will VOTE for it again and again; while they may not personally agree with 100% of the upside-down Clown World it is espoused by someone with a "D" after their name so they blindly hit that lever. Then they bitch because it's a "package deal" and all that comes with hitting that "D" lever.

You can weakly make the argument that the same is true for those who vote "R", but show me one policy espoused by the Right that is insanity Clown World like the Democrats bring.

I just never cease to be amazed, in a disgusted sort of way.....
    We were warned this would happen.

But understand this, that in the last days[a] hard times will come— 2 for people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 hardhearted, unforgiving, backbiting, without self-control, brutal, hating what is good, 4 treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding to an outward form of godliness but denying its power. Avoid these people!

2 Timothy 3:1-5
    Oy to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who present darkness as light
    and light as darkness,
    who present bitter as sweet,
    and sweet as bitter!
    21 Oy to those who are wise in their own eyes,
    and clever in their own sight!

Isaiah 5:20-21
    Still doesn't make it any more fun to live through.
    It's f*****g great, putting holes in people, all the time, and it just puts 'em down mate, they drop like sacks of s**t when they go down with this.
    --British veteran of the Ukraine War, discussing the FN SCAR H.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123