Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Professor Tells Students to Start Violent Revolution in US

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And the first people they kill when they take power are college professors and intellectuals knowing it removes their replacement who will have new ideas for revolution.
    Well that and the "Journalists" who facilitated their rise to power.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    More buffoonery intended to keep people mad at one another.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    And the first people they kill when they take power are college professors and intellectuals knowing it removes their replacement who will have new ideas for revolution.
    They just don't want free thinkers, they want yes men.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What are the odds these folks all end up at the Democratic National Convention?
    I will pop corn for that one.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Take look at the percentage of foreign students at Columbia... it isn't America being educated.

I think a lot of folks would be surprised at what is going on at some of these universities, what DHS is doing and foreign student aid.

-----

Center For Immigrations Studies
    April 25, 2024

Excerpts:

Columbia University. According to the latest DHS data available, in 2022 there were 20,347 foreign students enrolled at Columbia University. The university’s website has the latest data for 2023, and puts the number at 20,321 foreign students. Columbia also lists the population by country of origin; almost half of the foreign students come from China, with 9,961 enrolled students, while Indian students account for 2,357 of the population, and Canadian students come in third with 751 enrolled foreign students.

A data table on the Columbia website notes that the university has enrolled a total of 36,649 students. Accordingly, this means approximately 55 percent of students at Columbia University were foreign students as of 2022.

MUCH MUCH more here: https://cis.org/Feere/Schools-Highes...as%20of%202022.

Directly from Columbia's website:

"Columbia University, continuing its tradition as a preeminent world center of learning, hosts more than 23,000 international students, faculty, researchers and visiting scholars from 162 countries plus family members who accompany them."

https://datausa.io/profile/universit...ic%20Islanders.
    And it's being funded by our tax dollars why?
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I’m getting my hopes up for this.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    And it's being funded by our tax dollars why?
    The same reason our tax dollars are funding the invasion of our country. Our government hates us…
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    I, for one, am sick of all this empty yellow talk. Bring it, before I'm too old to be a problem.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by StainlessSteelRat View Post
    I, for one, am sick of all this empty yellow talk. Bring it, before I'm too old to be a problem.
    Came here to say pretty much exactly this.

Hurry up and bring it already, before I'm too old to give a fck.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Chicago needs another good burn. Unfortunately, it will probably not happen.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast