Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 21 SF

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Stroker View Post
    Is there one cutout or two? The ones I got only have a cutout on one side, but work with the version of the gun with the ambi release.

Hound got it right. The ambi catch is in the middle front of the mag.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Slater View Post
    Considering the seemingly wide dislike of the G21's fat grip, it's kind of surprising (to me, anyway) that Glock continues to sell this model. But Hell, somebody out there is buying these.
    The Glock 21SF is a nice gun. My hands are on the large side though I couldn't stand the standard Glock 21 grip. Too large and uncomfortable for me. The slight alteration between the 21SF and the 21 made all the difference for me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Stroker View Post
    The Glock 21SF is a nice gun. My hands are on the large side though I couldn't stand the standard Glock 21 grip. Too large and uncomfortable for me. The slight alteration between the 21SF and the 21 made all the difference for me.
    I agree, The regular 20/21 feels like an unwieldy 2x4. The 20/21 SF models are a great improvement to me. I played with the 20SF at the SHOT Show and I cannot wait to get one for camping/hog hunting.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
    I cannot wait to get one for camping/hog hunting.
    I was thinking the same thing. Any word on when they will be in the shops?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by donr101395 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Any word on when they will be in the shops?
    The Glock guy told me they are in stock and should be in stores by next month. I cannot wait.

Feedback Score
    I must be the odd man out. I like the looks of the 21SF w/1913 rail better than the Glock rail. Oh well. I've toyed with getting one for some time now but I also want a G34. Freakin' decisions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teufeldog View Post
    I must be the odd man out. I like the looks of the 21SF w/1913 rail better than the Glock rail. Oh well. I've toyed with getting one for some time now but I also want a G34. Freakin' decisions.
    I hate the way the M1913 rail looks on the Glock. It looks like a cheese grater and it hangs down too low compared to the Glock rail.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234