Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock 21 SF

Feedback Score
    I'm not really a Glock guy, but if they ever put out a Glock 20 SF model I'll be all over that like flies on dog crap.
    Last edited by Jack_Stroker; 01-12-09 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    It's here now. Dealers should be able to take orders any day. It is in the 2009 Glock Annual along with the 29SF.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrosamilia View Post
    It's here now. Dealers should be able to take orders any day. It is in the 2009 Glock Annual along with the 29SF.
    Glock 20 SF? Really? I'll have to look for them if true. I did handle the Glock 21 and Glock 21SF side by side. The SF model feels much better in the hand. The angle still feels weird to me, but since the Glock is absolutely the best value in a 10mm I may have to look at getting one.
    Last edited by Jack_Stroker; 01-13-09 at 16:18.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Stroker View Post
    Glock 20 SF? Really? I'll have to look for them if true. I did handle the Glock 21 and Glock 21SF side by side. The SF model feels much better in the hand. The angle still feels weird to me, but since the Glock is absolutely the best value in a 10mm I may have to look at getting one.
    Might as well get you check book ready, many distributors are showing them along with the RTF Glocks. Any day now, their availability will be "IN-STOCK."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Might as well get you check book ready, many distributors are showing them along with the RTF Glocks. Any day now, their availability will be "IN-STOCK."
    I certainly want a standard model, without the ambi-mag release and I also want it with the Glock rail instead of the 1913 rail. The 1913 rail is FUGLY as hell on the Glock 21SF. The Glock 20SF would likely look about the same.

Feedback Score
    I have a 21sf with ambi release and Glock rail- the release is tight and I can feel it on the right side. If I were buying another 21sf I would prefer the standard release but I would take an ambi if it was the only option available. Otherwise a great gun for me- better accuracy and control than my 23.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 12oreo View Post
    I have a 21sf with ambi release and Glock rail- the release is tight and I can feel it on the right side. If I were buying another 21sf I would prefer the standard release but I would take an ambi if it was the only option available. Otherwise a great gun for me- better accuracy and control than my 23.
    Well I don't need the ambi magazine release. I'm thinking that I'll be able to use the older magazines with the Glock 20SF if I just go with the standard right hand magazine release equipped model.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    At one time, Glock employees in IW/ACs had noted that the Glock rail and standard mag releases were outselling the pic rail and ambis at a rate of ~10:1. A variety of reasons were cited, most notably that there just wasn't the interest or demand for either of the latter, except in certain niches.

The G21SF, with Glock rail and standard release, is my first choice of full size 45ACPs, and particularly of the non-1911s. Boringly accurate and reliable, even with ammo that shouldn't be.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    At one time, Glock employees in IW/ACs had noted that the Glock rail and standard mag releases were outselling the pic rail and ambis at a rate of ~10:1. A variety of reasons were cited, most notably that there just wasn't the interest or demand for either of the latter, except in certain niches.

The G21SF, with Glock rail and standard release, is my first choice of full size 45ACPs, and particularly of the non-1911s. Boringly accurate and reliable, even with ammo that shouldn't be.
    I've got quite a few .45ACP hand guns. So I am more interested in a Glock 20 SF myself. Hopefully, they will be available soon.

Feedback Score
    Well I decided not to wait for a Glock 20 SF. I may get one later, but for now I picked up a Glock 21 SF and a Glock 36. I will hopefully try them out this weekend and depending on if I like them or not compared to my Springfield XD's I may replace them as my standard carry weapons. I'm a big guy so carrying the Glock 21 SF shouldn't be a big deal.

Another reason to get it in .45ACP was to make the comparison between the Glock and the XD more objective.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast