Thread: FN 45

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

FN 45

I got to shoot a buddy's FN 45 this weekend. I liked it quite a bit. It was a DA/SA and the trigger wasn't bad at all. The sights were well-regulated and the ergonomics were excellent for a double-stack .45. It was very accurate and follow-up shots were a breeze.

I am surprised there isn't more interest in this gun. It seems to be really nice gun based on my limited time with the gun.
    Last edited by The Dumb Gun Collector; 01-18-09 at 18:48.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I got to shoot a buddy's FN 45 this weekend. I liked it quite a bit. It was a DA/SA and the trigger wasn't bad at all. The sights were well-regulated and the ergonomics were excellent for a double-stack .45. It was very accurate and follow-up shots were a breeze.

I am surprised there isn't more interest in this gun. It seems to be really nice gun based on my limited time with the gun.
    I agree. I have put a few rounds through one and like it. It is a bit big. Ok size for patrol, but not what I want on my hip on my days off

Feedback Score
    a friend of mine has an FN9 that I got to shoot. nice gun, but I'm not a fan of the da/sa trigger. I think that's why they aren't more popular, that and they don't have the ad department of glock or Springfield
    I don't collect guns, I accumulate them