Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to get a SBR-What should I get?

Feedback Score
    I went with a complete LMT MRP CQB 10.5" now I can just purchase different length barrels.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MX5 View Post
    On the aforementioned Noveske SBR (pic in earlier post), that's a 10.5" threaded bbl with a Gemtech M4-02 (Piranha) thread mounted can. It's dedicated in the fact that this is the only weapon I usually use this can on, but it has the ability to be moved from weapon to weapon. Once I get a weapon dialed-in to my preference I rarely change or reconfigure it. Granted I have other cans that thread-on & others that QD. But, this is the most often used/go to set-up that I prefer. The can is easily removed for cleaning the barrel bore, it doesn't shoot loose or unscrew of it's own accord & there's no lube or cleaning fluids entering the can, much less smoking. It's a very viable alternative & entirely possible it might suit your needs or desires. QD is nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not the end all that some would make out. Consider your needs & act accordingly.

That's the advice I got elsewhere....

I'm now on the conundrum between a 10.5"/RangerII can, or an 11.5"/OPS 14th... I'll have to make a thread about that later.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    My first SBR is going to need to be 12 or 12.5 due to the fact that I want mid length gas system

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    I went with the 10.5" Noveske w/switchblock and the SureFire K can. The 10.5" is as short as I wanted to go, but it also allows me to add a longer SBR upper (considering a 12.5" Crusader) if I want to and it's easy to get covered.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123