Some of you may have seen it at SHOT but Lone Wolf Dist is coming out with a 9mm AR that accepts only Glock magazines.

This is what JR told me via PM (I'm posting this with his approval):
There were a few SHOT Show threads started but I do not remember where they were. They called it the "sleeper" of the show because we did not have it in the new products section. You had to visit our booth to see it or hear anything about it. Some people are calling it an Olympic but they are ignorant. This is an original casting (LWD owns the molds!) machined to LWD specifications. Lowers will be available in 6 weeks or less. The lower is machined to accept Glock mags only, everything else is mill spec. This lower will accept any mill spec 9mm upper.

JR
And this is what he had to say in one of the threads over on GT:
Yes we unveiled a new AR 9mm that accepts Glock mags at SHOT Show last week. The receivers will be available in 4 to 6 weeks. The complete carbine by Summer. I will start a AR thread as soon as I have pics available. Sorry for detracting from the subject
So it sounds like we can get 9mm carbines that will accept Glock mags and we don't have to deal with Olympic! I know markm will be heartbroken

I'm pretty excited about this because I have a metric ton of Glock magazines here and plenty of 9mm ammo on hand. I've been wanting to build a 9mm carbine but didn't want to deal with the magazine hassle.

I'll post pictures as I find them.