Page 110 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    HOW TO GIVE YOUR CAT A PILL
    1. Pick up cat and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby. Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of cat's mouth and gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As cat opens mouth, pop pill into mouth. Allow cat to close mouth and swallow.
    2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.
    3. Retrieve cat from bedroom, and throw soggy pill away.
    4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand. Force jaws open and push pill to back of mouth with right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for a count of ten.
    5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.
    6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws. Ignore low growls emitted by cat. Get spouse to hold head firmly with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.
    7. Retrieve cat from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.
    8. Wrap cat in large towel and get spouse to lie on cat with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.
    9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away. Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from carpet with cold water and soap.
    10. Retrieve cat from neighbours shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place cat in cupboard and close door onto neck to leave head showing.
    Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.
    11. Fetch tools from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges.
    Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.
    12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from electricity pole across the road.
    Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid cat.
    Take last pill from foil wrap.
    13. Tie the little shit's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy duty pruning gloves from shed. Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filet steak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.
    14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.
    15. Arrange for animal shelter to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

HOW TO GIVE YOUR DOG A PILL
    1. Wrap it in bacon or stick it in a piece of hot dog.
    2. Feed to dog, JOB DONE !!!
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score

If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I thought this was pretty funny. When I was reading it my eyes were watering.

http://thefeedramp.com/idpa-announces-edc-division/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    TomMcC:

I also thought it was funny. Subscribed, thanks. But, I also thought this, under 'About The Feed Ramp' was funny:

We’re a sarcastic firearm news website.

None of this is real

Some content may become real

The Feed Ramp is not intended for people under the age of 18 or people of reasonable intelligence.

Maybe I read it wrong, or maybe I'm an ijit because I enjoyed the satire.

Also this little gem:

The Ten Types Of Gun Owners

The Competitor Obsessively buys gear thinking it will help them win the next match. Refuses to practice. Paid for their “sponsored” shirt.

The Tactician Takes four courses a month and has James Yeager on speed dial. Refuses to compete because “training scars”. Lives life in condition RED.

The Instagram Model Every shot, every move, every well – everything, is carefully choreographed for maximum Instagram hits. Never posts a photo without using a filter.

The Sig Snob Thinks their over-engineered, oversized DA/SA pistol is the best ever because Austrian. Foolishly buys the same gun three times because Sig releases it in a different color. Knows what “Legion” means. (Over-priced gun with shitty finish)

The Trainer The most helpful (annoying) person you’ll ever meet on the range. Typically can’t hit a damn thing but is full of advice on how you can get better. Stage 5 Clinger of the gun world.

The Bullseye Shoots at tiny targets at a painfully slow pace. Thinks IDPA is dangerously fast paced.

The Accesorizer Obsessively buys gear thinking it will help them win the fight in the food court. Refuses to practice. Carries enough flashlights to illuminate an NFL game.

The Nothing But A Glock Not just a Glock, but a Glock 19 because James Yeager.

The “Because The Navy Seals” Unable to think for him or herself. Sees what the NAVY SEALS are using so must use it too. Has zero actual knowledge of SPECOPS.

The YouTuber Carefully balances iPhone in one hand while doing something incredibly complicated with the other. Great source for how to videos that either cut out right when you need certain information or for an incredibly blurry shot of same.

The Eastern Bloc Only uses weapons that the former Soviet Union used. Believes that the AR platform is unproven and unreliable. Also the source for steel case 9×18 cases that are the bane of reloaders.

The “I’m Only Doing This For My Husband / Boyfriend” Trying desperately to please their spouse. Not really interested in guns. Would rather be anywhere else. Questionable gun handling.

The “1911 As It Was Intended” Because that’s how JOHN MOSES BROWNING designed it, THAT’S WHY!

http://thefeedramp.com/ten-types-gun-owners/

The comments are also great. Such as this one: You forgot the Range Bunny. Super cute 5'1" chick with cleavage, tactical hat, and tight jeans shooting better than her muscle bound boyfriend. Makes that excited face every time she touches off a round out of her 12ga. as though she was slapped on the ass and really liked it. She's typically surrounded by all those on the range but The Tactician because The Tactician has no time for this nonsense.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Yeah, it's funny stuff. Everytime I think of "taze the hippy" I start laughing.

Check out the IDPA John Wick division, I laughed at that one too.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big A View Post

This is funny stuff, my wife and I got a good laugh. Johnny Quest...I loved that show. Race was quite the manly man.
    Last edited by TomMcC; 03-04-17 at 15:49.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    This is funny stuff, my wife and I got a good laugh. Johnny Quest...I loved that show. Race was quite the manly man.

All these Race Pence memes have me wanting to watch the original cartoons. Wish they were on Netflix or Amazon
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good ol' Race. If he couldn't shoot it, screw it, punch it out, fly it, or blow it up......it wasn't worth his time.
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    This would be more funny if it was not 100% true.......
    Yep. Guilty as charged here.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    Yeah, it's funny stuff. Everytime I think of "taze the hippy" I start laughing.

Check out the IDPA John Wick division, I laughed at that one too.
    The thing I've always believed about good satire is that it is close to the truth. This was what cracked my rear:

Kill the Dog
    Kill the Dog
    Use the flashlight to locate the hidden dog, kill the dog

Because it is, unfortunately true. Many, if not most dogs I've seen shot by officers were not attack trained GSD, Pitbull, or Rotty's, instead they were 'why didn't you drop kick the little SOB into the next county if he was trying to bite your ass' dogs.

Page 110 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast