Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    Hahaha, man those were funny! I'm a huge JQ fan (even though it was way before my time).

Race was and still is the s***!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT IN TRAINING, THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE

Feedback Score
    Not sure if this was already posted or not. Don't really feel like filtering through 110 pages, but my buddy showed this too me a few years back and had me in tears!

Sh** you see on the range
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g5p6b-ZZ5Y

Feedback Score
    *Story in honor of "International Women's Day" today*

So last year on International Women's Day, I worked for a VERY large and well known corporate employer and they celebrate every little holiday including International Women's Day. So they held a company lunch at our location. I came into work that morning and asked my coworker, "So, anyone know what they are bringing in for lunch today?" My buddy tells me that they are bringing J-Dawgs in (Hot Dog restaurant) for everyone.

I paused for a moment to let it set in and then I burst out laughing!!! Several of my buddies come over and ask what is so funny. I then look at them and then "quietly* say, "Wow who ever thought of this I bet is going to feel really stupid when they realize that they are honoring womanhood by giving them free wieners to put into their mouths!"

True story!

Happy International Women's Day

Feedback Score
    Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?"
    Student: "Meat!"
    Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
    Student: "Bacon!"
    Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
    Student: "Homework!"
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    Last edited by daddyusmaximus; 04-10-17 at 19:43.

Their dogs.

Feedback Score

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Little Johnny came home from school, excited to tell mom and dad about his new favorite animal, the elephant. Dad says, "Johnny, if you're good and do what mom & I tell you, we can go see a real live elephant this weekend." Little Johnny behaved, and on Saturday he got to go meet the real live elephant. Dad said, "Johnny, I'm going to go get some peanuts so you and Mr Elephant can be friends." After dad left, Johnny pointed to the elephant and said, "Mom, what's that big thing there on the elephant?" Mom said, "Honey, that's his trunk." "No, Mom, I know what his trunk is. I mean that big thing on the other side." "Oh, sweetie, that's his tail." "No, Mom, I know what the tail is. I mean the big, huge thing hanging down between his legs." Blushing, mom said, "Oh, Johnny, that's nothing to worry about." Just then dad returned. After feeding the elephant some peanuts, Johnny said, "Dad, there's a big huge grey thing on the elephant. It's not his trunk, and it's not his tail. It's that thing between his legs." Dad says, "Why, son, that's his penis." Confused, Jonny says, "But Dad, Mommy said it's nothing to worry about." Smiling, Dad wrapped his arm around his wife says, "Son, that's because your mother has been spoiled."

Feedback Score

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love it!

Page 111 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast