Page 116 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    During a hurricane a really religious man is standing on his front porch as the water is rising when a firetruck shows up to evacuate him. He tells them that god is with him and he's staying at his house.

A few hours later the water has risen quite a bit more and a small boat shows up and the guys in the boat tell him to get in the boat so they can get him to safety. He tells them that god is with him and he's staying at his house.

During the night the water had risen so high he had to go to his second floor. A sheriff rescue boat came by to rescue him. He tells them that god is with him and he's staying at his house.

The next morning the water was so high he had to get on his roof. A Coast Guard helicopter comes by to get him and he tells them that god is with him and he's staying at his house.

Later that afternoon he died. He gets to heaven and asks god why he didn't do anything to help him. God says, I sent you a firetruck, two boats and a helicopter....what more did you want me to do!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    Funniest prank in history... ever...

You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Men here's a song that might remind you of your dating days

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    From the eternal rivalry between doctors and lawyers:

Two doctors boarded a flight out of Seattle.

One sat in the window seat, the other sat in the middle seat. Just
    before take-off, a lawyer got on and took the aisle seat next to the two doctors.

The lawyer kicked off his shoes, wiggled his toes, and was settling in when the doctor in the window seat said," I think I'll get up and get a Coke." "No problem," said the lawyer, "I'll get it for you."

While he was gone, one of the doctors picked up the lawyer's shoe and spat in it.

When he returned with the Coke, the other doctor said, "That looks good, I think I'll have one too." Again, the lawyer obligingly went to fetch it
    and while he was gone, the other doctor picked up the other shoe and spat in it.

The lawyer returned and they all sat back and enjoyed the flight. As the plane was landing, the lawyer slipped his feet into his shoes and
    knew immediately what had happened.

"How long must this go on?" he asked. "This fighting between our professions? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes and
    pissing in Cokes?"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    An agitated man goes to his doctor and says 'Doctor, there is a piece of lettuce sticking out of my butt!'

The doctor asks him to disrobe and exams him.

After the exam the man anxiously asks 'Doc, is it serious?'

The doctor replies 'Sorry to tell you this, but it's just the tip of the iceberg.'

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Man leaves note for wife:

My Dear Wife,
    You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 57 years old, can no longer satisfy.
    I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 22-year-old smokin hot secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel.
    Please don't be upset—I shall be home before midnight.

When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband, I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 57 years old.
    I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 57 years old.
    As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach.
    He is young, hansome, virile, has rock hard abs (and more...), and like your secretary, is 22 years old.
    As a successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference: 22 goes into 57 a lot more times than 57 goes into 22.
    Therefore, I will not be home for quite some time.......
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Page 116 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast