Page 117 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2307

Thread: A little Humor

Feedback Score
    Benjamin Netanyahu, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton are swept up by a divine vortex into Heaven. There they stand before THE LORD and He says to them, "Each of you may ask Me one question."

Netanyahu steps forward and asks: "Will the world ever recognize the Jewish state of Israel?"
    The LORD thunders back, "Yes, but not in your lifetime."
    Donald Trump steps forward and asks: "Will we ever get our southern border secured?"
    Hillary Clinton steps forward and asks: "Will I ever be president of the United States?"
    The LORD thunders back, "Not in MY lifetime!"

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Benjamin Netanyahu, Donald Trump, and Hillary Clinton are swept up by a divine vortex into Heaven. There they stand before THE LORD and He says to them, "Each of you may ask Me one question."

Netanyahu steps forward and asks: "Will the world ever recognize the Jewish state of Israel?"
    Donald Trump steps forward and asks: "Will we ever get our southern border secured?"
    Hillary Clinton steps forward and asks: "Will I ever be president of the United States?"
    The LORD thunders back, "Not in MY lifetime!"
    Amen brother!
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    This guy Bob works his whole life in the city and decides that when he retires he is going to get away from it all so he buys himself a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness. After about 6 months of boredom and not seeing another human being he hears a knock on the door. He opens the door and the person standing there says "hi, I am your neighbor Steve. I live about 25 miles east of here and came to invite you to a party Friday night". So Bob thinks this is great, time to socialize and accepts the invitation. Steve says "just to give you a heads up there will be some heavy drinking, probably a few fist fights, and more than likely some wild sex going on". Bob says "no problem, I can handle myself. What would you like me to bring to the party?" Steve tells him "bring whatever you want, it's just going to be me and you".
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    You know what I like best about most people?

Their dogs.

Feedback Score

Taking care of the weeds

Feedback Score

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score

Their dogs.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    ok, I know it's soon but that is funny.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score

Their dogs.

Page 117 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast