Page 67 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Shot Show Threads

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I want one really bad!!!! The case for my iphone is nothing as nice as this and cost like $25 bucks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    OK Magpul just needs to STOP!!! Every year they keep coming up with more and more stuff I just have to have! My bank account really hates Magpul! I don't think I can think of any company that comes out with so many useful products year after year that really are a better mouse trap.

David

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

MS3

A Magpul person at the booth told me that the MS3 would not be using off the shelf clasps or other HW but stuff designed for the MS3. No details were given, just that (which I paraphrased).
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    can you give an idea of the lead time on a SR25 lw match ?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
    Nice pics

6x35 Knight's cartridge (PDW round) we now have in a 8" and 10" SR16E3 upper/gun system. We are calling them the SR635
    Will these use the PDW magazine, or does the round feed from AR mags?

I'd be all over a 8" 6x35 upper if ammo was available.
    Last edited by khc3; 01-25-10 at 01:42.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    KAC has always been on my every year must visit list. not only do KAC make some of the most innovating products, I also get the chance to chat with my friend Lt. Col Dave Lutz Retired. one of the few true gentleman in the industry and an all around great guy. not to mention I get to hangout with KevinB.

I start with a very interesting product at KAC this year. The very innovative KAC PDW utilize a 6.5mm round developed by KAC. This gun as you see here utilize this new round and based the entire system on a M4 platform. a new magazine in the M16 pattern will also do the feeding duty. KAC is seeking major ammo manufacture to produce this round for consumption.

From the outside it appears to be a short CQB-R. but the gun is chambered for KAC's 6.5.
    Great photos, Chen. You should edit your post to accurately state the KAC 6 x 35 cartridge rather than your mistaken 6.5mm caliber.
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    Great photos, Chen. You should edit your post to accurately state the KAC 6 x 35 cartridge rather than your mistaken 6.5mm caliber.
    too tired to think...thanks for catching my mistake...I can't believe what i was thinking...LOL

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    too tired to think...thanks for catching my mistake...I can't believe what i was thinking...LOL
    Me too, my friend...me too. As much as I love SHOT Show, I really hate SHOT Show.
    --Nick
    Owner, Reptilia & Side Project, LLC

Feedback Score
    Awesome new Front BUIS. Nice and low and I like how it resembles the standard FSB.
    Wish theyd come out with a Mid URX that would fit standard Middys though. Maybe make the frontsight pivot from the outside to accommodate a low pro GB? Just a thought, without having one on me to go into actual details on the mechanism and all.

Page 67 of 132 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast