Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: IRON BRIGADE ARMORY vs. GAP vs. TEXAS BRIGADE ARmory

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalIntervention View Post

Savage is nice rifle for the money but many can out shoot the Savage
    yup they're nothign special and i find it funny that no matter how much money somebody is willing to spend somebody is going to come into the thread and praise how great their savage is. somebody could be asking which AI to buy and somebody is going to recommend a savage.

i myself have no problem outshooting a savage and i sit there scratching my head when im shooting a savage and it will only shoot 3/4MOA then i move over to my patriot arms rifle and shoot 5 5 shot groups all which measure under 1/4MOA.

even for a beginner i would still buy a remington because you have a better action to build on when you decide to start doing custom work. me personally i dont even use remington actions anymore my new go to bolt gun is on a M2008 action which i have to say is the best rifle ive owned to date. sure ive had custom rifles that would shoot 1/4MOA a fair percent of the time but until now ive never had one that will do it ALL the time. then people call BS on 1/4MOA groups but yet theres a company (tacops) that GUARANTEE'S this accuracy.

Feedback Score
    Youn can't go wrong with a Rem 5R. I have a GAP Crusader and I love it. I broke the handle off my bolt trying to remove a cartridge that the case was too long (My fault, I didn't trim it). Called GAP and spoke with George, sent them the bolt and handle. I had it back within one week repaired and refinished better than new. That's the kind of support and service that will keep me loyal to their brand.
    NRA Patron Member | 1911's | AR's | GAP Crusader

Feedback Score
    Mike Lau knows his stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234