Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GLOCK 19 shortage?

Feedback Score
    Found one today after calling 6 different stores. The guy had some for $529 he said they normally sell for $499 but he had to pay $30 shipping where he found them. The serial # starts with MFR*** and the date on the caseing envelope is 12-15-08.
    One thing I noticed different on this Glock compared to my others, on the barrel there is a 1 stamped between the GLOCK stamp and the pentagon stamp. Anyone know what this means?
    JOHN 3:16

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I bought mine in October and it begins with MFM.

Quote Originally Posted by crowkiller View Post
    Found one today after calling 6 different stores. The guy had some for $529 he said they normally sell for $499 but he had to pay $30 shipping where he found them. The serial # starts with MFR*** and the date on the caseing envelope is 12-15-08.
    One thing I noticed different on this Glock compared to my others, on the barrel there is a 1 stamped between the GLOCK stamp and the pentagon stamp. Anyone know what this means?

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just saw two brand new ones--on Friday--at my local shop. They were selling for $519 each. Of course, they probably sold over the weekend!

Feedback Score
    Almost every gun shop I hit in the Tampa area this weekend had a bunch of them in stock. Price was about the same. Are you sure your gun shop isn't just letting a few out at a time to hype the hysteria?
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    I tried to contact Glock and see if I could get one of those great deals since I just transferred to my agencies enforcement section.

I got transferred to a voicemail. Admittedly, this was yesterday evening around four.

Still, who do I need to call?
    Mike -

I have a few spare NIB 17's and 19's if the need is there. Think I even have one LE model 17.

Shoot me an IM.

-b
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    I just got a G17 last week, Collection date is 10/13/08, serial starts at MNG; FWIW

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just picked up a 17 dated 01/09/09 from my friendly LE distributor (G&W).
    They have a bunch in stock. LE package is $399 plus ship with three mags.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rharris2163 View Post
    Almost every gun shop I hit in the Tampa area this weekend had a bunch of them in stock. Price was about the same. Are you sure your gun shop isn't just letting a few out at a time to hype the hysteria?
    No, I went to Bill Goodmans Gunshow and called 7 different shops and only one had them and he had to get them somewhere other than his normal distributor. Davidsons Gallery of Guns and Buds Gun Shop didnt have any in stock on their websites. Maybe its just around here I live in southwest Ohio. The shop I usually deal with are great guys and they had not jacked the price up on any of their other Glocks or any of their other guns so it wouldnt prosper them to just let a few out at a time.
    JOHN 3:16

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Limey- View Post
    Just picked up a 17 dated 01/09/09 from my friendly LE distributor (G&W).
    They have a bunch in stock. LE package is $399 plus ship with three mags.
    Do they have a website or contact number?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crowkiller View Post
    No, I went to Bill Goodmans Gunshow and called 7 different shops and only one had them and he had to get them somewhere other than his normal distributor. Davidsons Gallery of Guns and Buds Gun Shop didnt have any in stock on their websites. Maybe its just around here I live in southwest Ohio. The shop I usually deal with are great guys and they had not jacked the price up on any of their other Glocks or any of their other guns so it wouldnt prosper them to just let a few out at a time.

Are you a LEO?

PM me, I might be able to assist you, I'm in SW Ohio also...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast