Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCM Availability?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes I was one of the first to order and I already have a tracking number. It will be here tomorrow. Absolutely cannot wait. Im like a little 10 year old Christmas....
    Its not the arrow, its the Indian...

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by number9xd View Post
    It allows me to put one in my cart but then tells me I tried to order an Out of Stock item and to remove it.

Are you sure it wasn't just the "wait! Did you order something that was out of stock?" message that shows automatically with every order?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wait. I am talking about the LMT I ordered from quantico yesterday. I have a tracking number for that one.

The BCM I just ordered a bit ago gave me a conformation email and charged my credit card. But that doesnt mean 100% that I got it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And Grant just confirmed to me that I did receive a BCM. Man am I getting lucky.
    -B

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpurcg19 View Post
    Yes I was one of the first to order and I already have a tracking number. It will be here tomorrow. Absolutely cannot wait. Im like a little 10 year old Christmas....
    Awesome, glad you got one. Did you get the BCM too? I'm done for awhile, I backordered a LMT with Quantico, and I've got another LMT backordered with tacticalsight.com. Those will fill the 2 complete lowers I've got waiting.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yep I got the BCM also....and yesterday I got a RRA BCG from PK firearms.....

You know this "gun economy/market" is insane. I am sitting here and am excited for the fact that I somehow "lucked out" and got tools for their normal prices.

Hopefully the gun world can slowly transition back to normal.

-B

Feedback Score
    Nice thing is on these BCM M4s Grant had today was he also had BCGs from BCM for sale with the uppers. Oh yes. I got a matching set.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    No way.....I didnt even check. I would have definitely got a BCM BCG. I ordered a RRA yesterday but would have much rather got a BCM.

Oh well, cant complain, I made out great these last two days.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Bpurcg19, you got a PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NetJunkie View Post
    Nice thing is on these BCM M4s Grant had today was he also had BCGs from BCM for sale with the uppers. Oh yes. I got a matching set.
    Really? Were these S/A or F/A BCG's?

That makes me REALLY bummed that I didn't get to order one as BCM's website says "Currently we do not have an ETA on more BCM Bolt Carrier Groups. We would make of guestimate of mid Spring 2009." - this if for the F/A BCG's.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast