Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: who has any .223 ARs in stock........

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This may be an off subject, but I feel it's relevant.

Can someone please link me to a valid, and reliable source that indicates that the current U.S. government has any immediate interest in attempting to re-impose the ASB? (speculation, and rants by talking heads do not count as valid sources, nor do blogs, forum posts, or rumors from a local gun shop).

I know the voting record, I also know the reality of the American political climate, and I think this entire community is being a bit rash at the moment.

But that's just me.

Feedback Score
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/urban_policy/

Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Relax.

Deep breath.

Most of us have been through bans before.

Currently there isn't anything in the pipeline that has any real traction.

Put an order in with a well known and respected shop for a Colt, LMT, Daniel Defence, Charles Daly LE, Noveske, or another well respected brand.

Have the money ready to go and you'll be fine.

Don't waste your money on a bad AR, they are not all created equally.

Please keep it on track people.

Who has what in stock.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "Don't waste your money on a bad AR, they are not all created equally."

Words of wisdom to live by; take his advice; Templar knows what he's talking about.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well Templar put the cabosh on that quick. I wont get into it...

Anyway, before I bought my AR I went to this place personally and met with the owner. It's a nice shop, it was just to out of the way for me (in physical distance) and I prefer to not purchase things online. But if you are looking I just went to the site again, and didn't see any "out of stock" indicators on any of the ARs. So you should be good:

http://www.gundepot.net/

They ship within the U.S., and while their prices have gone up at least 200 dollars since the FEAR, they are good people. Nice selection of S&W and Colt. Other cheaper brands too. Go to the rifles section, then hit the link for semi-auto center fire. You can browse at that point by brand.
    Last edited by Mac5.56; 02-10-09 at 21:54.

Feedback Score
    thanks for the help guys.

Feedback Score
    Talon Arms has a couple of LWRCs. out of my price range right now

Feedback Score
    i am not looking to spend more than $1000. Times are kinda tough right now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My response to that is simple. If 1000 is your limit, wait a month or two, and put some money aside to add to that. You will have enough for a quality rifle before you know it. 300 dollars more can get you quality. I realize it sounds like a lot, but don't regret what you buy because 1000 is a lot, and 300 more is a drop in the bucket if you consider quality.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I just bought 2 LMT carbines in AZ last week. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of the place but it is in AZ... PM me for the name of the shop. At that time they also had a couple of the new KAC SR-15s.

Last edited by Irish; 02-11-09 at 00:36.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast