Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

Feedback Score

Magpul ASAP and MS2 available now.

http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index....x&cPath=82_132

ASAP Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point
    $29.95

ASAP™ (Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point)

The ASAP™ was designed to give a shooter over 180 degrees range of motion of the sling attachment point and can be used ambidextrously by both left or right handed shooters. This sling mount gives the shooter a tactical advantage allowing a full range of motion and minimizes binding while switching shoulders. This is particularly important in situations such as shooting around corners or if the shooter was injured. The ASAP™ is designed for use with Single-Point® slings with a snap hook (such as the Magpul® MS2™ Sling) on CAR-15/M4 Carbines.

MS2 Multi-Mission Sling
    $49.95

MS2™ Sling

Driven by the operational experience of Magpul Dynamics™ instructors, the MS2™ Multi-Mission Sling System was designed to give a versatile weapon-retention solution for a multitude of tactical environments and missions. As a standalone product, the rapidly-convertible MS2™ allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of single-point® attachment for direct-action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments, quick-detach lanyard and positive-locking metal hardware provide flexibility and durability in a truly adaptable sling system.
    Magpul bonehead

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Just ordered both.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Ditto - ordered a set as well for a new build.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Oh yeah! Order placed!!! Wife is gonna kill me....

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Question Tan slings??

On the site it has pictures of a tan sling, but the only choice if purchasing is black. When will the tan slings be available?

Feedback Score
    Order placed

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer10 View Post
    On the site it has pictures of a tan sling, but the only choice if purchasing is black. When will the tan slings be available?
    I know it sucks...I just order a set myself and wish they had the tan sling....but oh well I'd rather jump on board and order now...who knows how long they will last and when the back ordering will start....

Feedback Score
    these people cost me a lot of money evey week...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1280 View Post
    I know it sucks...I just order a set myself and wish they had the tan sling....but oh well I'd rather jump on board and order now...who knows how long they will last and when the back ordering will start....
    I went ahead and ordered it. I figure when the tan slings come out I can buy one and then sell the black one (or keep it for my spare gun).

All I can say is I'm damn glad I've already received my tax return and my re-enlistment bonus is coming at the end of the month!!

Feedback Score
    Outstanding news DrDrake. I ordered a few! Any time frame for the foliage or FDE sling colors???
    Last edited by RogerinTPA; 02-13-09 at 21:50. Reason: typo
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast