Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hungarian AMD 65 from TGI

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    The Hungarian wire folder sucks even more than the East German/Romanian/Polish wire folder, but you can make them a wee more comfortable by wrapping it in 550 cord.
    I prefer this method...

http://www.amd65tech.com/
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks for the link MK,,,, I assume you have experience with that product? Looks good at any rate.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by tpd223 View Post
    Thanks for the link MK,,,, I assume you have experience with that product? Looks good at any rate.

The guy who invented those adaptors lives local to me, he just installed his adaptor for the Romanian rifles on my '01 SAR-1. It is light years beyond the old para-cord trick as it raises your sight alignment as well as provides a more comfortable purchase for your cheek.

Since he received his patent around Thanksgiving, he has sold 60 units. He is a really good guy to deal with and he's getting a lot of positive feed back from his customers. One of his friends is currently on contract in Afghanistan with Xe and utilizes the adaptor on his AMD-65 with nothing but good things to say about it.

The only draw back to these adaptors is that you CANNOT manipulate the bolt or the safety lever while the stock is folded. To fire you must have the stock extended as the adaptor sits just high enough on the stock to interfere with the bolt traveling rearward.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    thats a really nice adapter, i may look into it for my AMD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123