Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wyoming to repeal CCW reciprocity for all but 8 states starting March 1.

Feedback Score
    This kind of stuff makes any kind of national concealed carry reciprocity hard to do. Not all fed reps will agree on everything. Compromises would have to be reached, and I'm not sure at this stage of our national life it would be possible.

Feedback Score
    That's better than VA. No silly open carry in bars!
    it's not silly - it's for our safety!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    No, that isn't what makes you ghey.
    LMFAO!!!!! That was great.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Because CT, MD, and MA have requirements in their CCW process that are similar to the ones in Wyoming. It's not like the WY AG just picked them because he likes them...
    Which means May-Issue as supposed to Shall-Issue.? Where only those that carry huge amounts of cash (yeah, that's more important than protecting one's own family), is well connected, or has had a documented threat on their life can get the "privilege" to carry a tool that could possibly save their lives?

Like I said, I won't be visiting any of those states if I can help it (even though I can legally carry in all of them ).
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 02-17-09 at 13:43.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 30 cal slut View Post
    Hey, at least CT is shall-issue. With schools, the state general assembly, bowhunting, and posted areas the only off-limits places. And you can get an exemption for schools if you have permission from the principal.

That's better than VA. No silly open carry in bars!

And P-mags are legal here, even LOVED!
    Brown-noser!!

You mean the State that allows full-auto MGs but not Select-fire ones?

Doesn't CT have an "Assault Weapons Ban" that doesn't allow AR and AK-type rifles?
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 02-17-09 at 13:42.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'm in the hospital right now and a littlw slow but where are pmags banned?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post
    He's just trying to brown-nose the MagPul guys into sending him some free PMags.

But the 30-round PMags (or any 30-round mags made after the original AWB in 1993?) are banned in states that have maintained their own AWB even though the Federal version had since expired.

The formerly gun-loving state of Colorado.
    Feedback Score
    Just an update. I got a response from NRA-ILA:

Thanks for contacting NRA-ILA. I contacted the State Liaison about this issue and
    she has assured me that NRA is doing everything within its power to stop this from
    becoming a reality.

Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns, and as always, we
    appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Krista Cupp
    NRA-ILA Grassroots Division

Last edited by jaydoc1; 02-18-09 at 19:06.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlelebowski View Post

All mags over 10 rounds are banned in MD and some other states. It's not P-Mags only or any mag of 10 rounds.

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudden View Post
    All mags over 10 rounds are banned in MD and some other states.
    That is not correct.

It is illegal to sell a magazine with a capacity greater than 20 in Maryland. So gun stores cannot stock them, for example. However, it is completely legal to possess >20rd magazines and in fact it is perfectly OK to drive across the border into VA, DE, PA, or WV to buy >20rd magazines and then bring them back home to Maryland.

CA, MA, and NY are the three states I know of that have strict magazine capacity laws.
    Last edited by ToddG; 02-19-09 at 10:40.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast