Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boresight Solutions G19

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Thumbs up Boresight Solutions G19

Just some quick pics for you...haven't had the chance to shoot it yet It feels (and looks) great. Awesome improvement over factory fit with Boresight's medium stippling treatment, standard reduction, high hand grip mod, and recontour of the trigger guard. Money well spent and very good coms from Boresight.

Oh and sorry the pics aren't that great...need to take some outside during the day.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Extremely nice work.

Im really amazed at what he can do with the glock pistol.

I liked his work so much i almost thought about buying a glock just to have him work on it lol.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsz View Post
    Extremely nice work.

Im really amazed at what he can do with the glock pistol.

I liked his work so much i almost thought about buying a glock just to have him work on it lol.
    If I had tried out Ben's work, I probably would have kept my G17 rather than going to the G19 (which I still wasn't happy with the grip). I am heavily leaning toward dumping my Springfield loaded for another Glock and having it done again. Just not sure if I want to go G17 or G19 again. If I go G17 it will just be to see which I prefer, then I'll have to dump the other and get the duplicate of what I end up preferring.....seems like so much work to go through that I feel that as long as I truely end up liking the smaller frame of the G19 after this, I should just stick with that platform.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Hows this for service. Just got a phone call from Ben to check and see if I had any questions, to make sure everything got here OK. Basically to make sure I was pleased with the work.

You don't get that too often, and I've had 1911's built by others who never followed up like this.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    That gun looks great! I have been thinking about sending in my 3rd gen Glock 19 to Ben to have the finger grooves removed and for some stippling. Let us know how it feels once you get out to the range.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Looks great! He does nice work.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Looks great!
    How long of a turn-a-round time was there for the work you had done? PM with the info if you dont want to post it here.
    Last edited by nickdrak; 02-18-09 at 15:50.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    Looks great!
    How long of a turn-a-round time was there for the work you had done? PM with the info if you dont want to post it here.
    Turn around was a bit over a month....shot show was in there so that obviously gets in the way

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the kind works, A. I'm glad you're pleased with my work, and I appreciate the patience you showed.

I thought I was busy before SHOT, but after I got back it just avalanched in due to the amount of exposure I got there. In fact, I just had to cut back to part time at my day job in order to keep up, and not have to push my turnaround time out too much.

Ben / Boresight Solutions

Feedback Score
    Nice work, Ben.
    Ron

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast