Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK45 mags

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatoCATM View Post
    Third mag from the right--is that a joke?

It's a running gag on the HK forums b/c of an old HK catalog cover that had a backwards round in the mag...

Feedback Score
    I didn't mind so much when they were easy to find for $50 because they are very high quality but now I'm seeing them for $68 which is idiotic.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    I didn't mind so much when they were easy to find for $50 because they are very high quality but now I'm seeing them for $68 which is idiotic.
    Yep! All HK guns and accessories went up last month

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    HK has always been absurdly pricey. Nice. But pricey.

Now what is annoying me lately is the price of Glock magazines. I am seeing them $30 on up locally!
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    While you're waiting for the HK 45 magazines to become available, go out and buy another pistol. Pick one that is more readily available and has more accessories readily on-hand. That's a big problem with relying on the lastest and greatest with limited availability in the current market......it's hard to keep yourself properly equiped.

I enjoyed the HK 45 and it is a great pistol, but personally I like the M&P 45 a little better. Never had any problems getting magazines from them either. I have a feeling that in the future pistols made outside of the US will be hard to come by, and they will be astronomically high in price(even though they may not be any better than what you can pick up from American shores).

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just bought 5 "spares" from these cats today...

http://www.thegunsource.com/store/

...and I don't even own an HK45...

...yet...

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Marcus,

The good news is the HK45 is now being made in the U.S.! Mag shortages always clear up. Well, except for the Bren X and the Colt Pocket 9.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Been wanting a HK45C for the longest, might as well contribute to the shortages now before the price goes up further on the mags. UMP mags are about the same price, thankfully there isnt as much of a demand for those.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12