Page 390 of 408 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4073

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    Clearly he was using single focal plane iron sights.
    That's a good one Steyr. Real good one! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    I'd laugh. But.... I may have done that a time or two. I mean, you know, get to the target stand, and look at it meaningfully, "What the hell ...." Really sucks when you do that on a a target that is substantially more than 50 yards a way.
    Slightly off topic but We all forget stuff, But How about one of my truss deliveries that made it 60 Miles before he realized he was missing something...

Feedback Score

DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Yeah but .357 will straight vaporize a sumbitch.

At least, that's what I heard at the gun store...
    Oh, don't get me wrong...it's not a design problem. More an issue with my particular strain of vaginitis....

Last edited by JC5188; 02-28-17 at 07:27.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelingchild View Post
    Slightly off topic but We all forget stuff, But How about one of my truss deliveries that made it 60 Miles before he realized he was missing something...
    He didn't notice the stream of sparks flying in his mirror?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC5188 View Post
    Oh, don't get me wrong...it's not a design problem. More an issue with my particular strain of vaginitis....

You are not the only one, with full power loads I prefer the recoil of an un-comped pistol over the 'shove back' of a comped pistol. As a result I promptly bought an un-comped barrel for my 24C
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 02-28-17 at 11:33.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Per .357s....

Go look up the Trooper Coates video. He emptied a cylinder in a fat Ron Jeremy looking dude and fat boy not only survives but squeezes of a .25 that hits him in the left armpit. Coates is giving out a 10-78 10-18 and every breath and heart beat is life leaving his body until he collapses.

Fat ass is still alive and still living off SC.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    You are not the only one, with full power loads I prefer the recoil of an un-comped pistol over the 'shove back' of a comped pistol. As a result I promptly bought an un-comped barrel for my 24C
    Yep. It's amazing how effective they are however. But to your point, I shot it and didn't want it. Which seldom happens.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just got back from the Cabelas. While looking at some stuff I got to overhear this.

Guy: "I'm looking for a WWII Hi-point."
    Gun counter guy: "You mean a Browning High Power?"
    Guy: "No, A. WORLD. WAR. TWO. HI. POINT!!!! Like the SAS used."
    Gun counter guy: "Umm, hi-points weren't used in WWII, Browning High Powers were though. We might have some of the newer Browning production ones."
    Guy: "****ing retard, I said Hi-point, a WWII Hi-point. Don't they teach you anything." Proceeds to storm off.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Just got back from the Cabelas. While looking at some stuff I got to overhear this.

Guy: "I'm looking for a WWII Hi-point."
    Gun counter guy: "You mean a Browning High Power?"
    Guy: "No, A. WORLD. WAR. TWO. HI. POINT!!!! Like the SAS used."
    Gun counter guy: "Umm, hi-points weren't used in WWII, Browning High Powers were though. We might have some of the newer Browning production ones."
    Guy: "****ing retard, I said Hi-point, a WWII Hi-point. Don't they teach you anything." Proceeds to storm off.
    Hopefully he gets hit by a bus looking for said WWII Hi-point.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I watched.

Not. ****ing. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Per .357s....

Go look up the Trooper Coates video. He emptied a cylinder in a fat Ron Jeremy looking dude and fat boy not only survives but squeezes of a .25 that hits him in the left armpit. Coates is giving out a 10-78 10-18 and every breath and heart beat is life leaving his body until he collapses.

Fat ass is still alive and still living off SC.

Page 390 of 408 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400 ... LastLast