Page 113 of 408 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4073

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac5.56 View Post
    I have heard this exact comment before. Almost word for word. Wonder where it came from?

probably this! http://www.dpmsinc.com/about/

and that the fools actually think a company that calls itself "defense procurement management systems" or whatever it is called really does that
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Suwannee Tim View Post
    That's what the SEALs use for CQB, right? That's why they had to bury him at sea, 'cause the muzzle blast of the Barrett incinerated him and left nothing but ashes.
    No actually, they use an under-barrel M203 so that they can at least ID him.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    DUDES! It is UBL not OBL the "oxygen thief" was

Usama Bin Laden

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden

The good news is the ****er is DEAD!
    Actually given the fact that it is a transliteration from Arabic to English Usama, or Osama are acceptable spellings of the same. Perhaps there is some sort of social standard that I am not yet aware of to use USL for the dead terrorist but I am not aware of such a thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Actually given the fact that it is a transliteration from Arabic to English Usama, or Osama are acceptable spellings of the same. Perhaps there is some sort of social standard that I am not yet aware of to use USL for the dead terrorist but I am not aware of such a thing.
    Bill Clinton pronounced dude's name U-sama bin Laid-in... that's motivation enough for me to go the alternate route.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    A discussion involving the gayest lubrication, pinkies, Popsicles, hammering balls and dripping guns, all in the same thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    I like living a life in which beer is an appetizer, the floor is just another shelf, and the world is my urinal.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    Someone on LF corrected me too. . It must be my steady dose of Fox News and all those FBI posters. I think they call him UBL. I like the UBL on my Safariland holsters that's it!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    No actually, they use an under-barrel M203 so that they can at least ID him.
    ==========================

Actually... Red Jacket Firearms made them a special belt-fed over-barrel M203 that they used. It was so top-secret that they tied it to UBL (OBL) when they gave him his final swim, so the Geneva Convention would not get a hold of it and file charges.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Rather loudly, "Do you want to see my paperwork for my suppressor?"

Coincidently, a female behind the counter....
    I didn't build this post. Somebody else made that happen.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by truthseeker View Post
    Rather loudly, "Do you want to see my paperwork for my suppressor?"

Coincidently, a female behind the counter....
    I'm rather confused on this one...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge_Runner_5 View Post
    I'm rather confused on this one...
    Capitalizing on the CDI factor of the suppressor in a super douchey way. I guess you kinda had to be there, but picture a dude bragging to chicks about his car.
    I didn't build this post. Somebody else made that happen.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I work at a gun shop and yesterday I heard the infamous "thats why you should learn to use the shotgun, cause you don't gotta aim". Big white guy saying this to his little Latina/black girlfriend that looks like maybe she 105lbs soaking wet. The mossberg she was holding was as big as her. He looked up at me like he was waiting for my approval. I just smiled, but on the inside I was about to fly off the wall.

Page 113 of 408 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast