Page 130 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 4073

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    "I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him" - Galileo Galilei

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Quote Originally Posted by P2000 View Post
    "I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him" - Galileo Galilei

Galileo never met my father in law.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Has anyone ever tried gravy in a camelbak?

Feedback Score
    THIS JUST IN! HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

Today at work we had a rather large customer shopping with us. Apparently, at some point during his visit, he needed to use our bathroom facilities.

Our toilet is nothing special... just your regular old ADA compliant public restroom toilet.

This gentleman, who promptly informed a manager of the incident, apparently managed to get one of his testicles between the flexible plastic "piss slot" seat, and the bowl... and when he sat down, putting his full weight on it, he pinched/crushed the testicle in question.

The result was an unnerving amount of blood running down the side of the toilet.

.... I don't think I will ever top this.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lamarbrog View Post
    THIS JUST IN! HOT OFF THE PRESSES!

Today at work we had a rather large customer shopping with us. Apparently, at some point during his visit, he needed to use our bathroom facilities.

Our toilet is nothing special... just your regular old ADA compliant public restroom toilet.

This gentleman, who promptly informed a manager of the incident, apparently managed to get one of his testicles between the flexible plastic "piss slot" seat, and the bowl... and when he sat down, putting his full weight on it, he pinched/crushed the testicle in question.

The result was an unnerving amount of blood running down the side of the toilet.

.... I don't think I will ever top this.
    Ouch!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Natural selection at work.

Feedback Score
    Wait.... how in the HELL do you get a testicle under the toilet seat in the first place? I mean, my balls never even get close to the seat itself anyway, but how did he... before he sat down... This just absolutely baffles me. I can't even come up with a logical sequence of events that would end with getting your balls stuck under a toilet seat then sitting down on them. Great, now I'm going to be stuck on this all day.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by viperashes View Post
    Wait.... how in the HELL do you get a testicle under the toilet seat in the first place? I mean, my balls never even get close to the seat itself anyway, but how did he... before he sat down... This just absolutely baffles me. I can't even come up with a logical sequence of events that would end with getting your balls stuck under a toilet seat then sitting down on them. Great, now I'm going to be stuck on this all day.
    The best we could figure is that he must have been sitting down doing his business and "adjusted" to get comfortable by lifting up slightly off the seat, then plopping back down, and one of his buddies just happened to have the misfortune of getting swung under the seat.

The other theory is the scrotum was somehow introduced to this dangerous area during the wiping sequence.

We're not 100% sure of the mechanics of it, and were unable to observe the injury due to the intimate nature of it. There was definitely blood, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lamarbrog View Post
    The best we could figure is that he must have been sitting down doing his business and "adjusted" to get comfortable by lifting up slightly off the seat, then plopping back down, and one of his buddies just happened to have the misfortune of getting swung under the seat.

The other theory is the scrotum was somehow introduced to this dangerous area during the wiping sequence.

We're not 100% sure of the mechanics of it, and were unable to observe the injury due to the intimate nature of it. There was definitely blood, though.
    That's kind of what I was figuring. I guess it's still just hard to fathom. That's still pretty hard to do. I just have the horrible mental image of a fat ass Michael Moore looking dude sitting on a can with a smashed testicle under the toilet seat trying to wipe his ass. It's not pretty at all. I need to go find a picture of a good looking woman.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    He probably has not seen Lord Jim and the Twins for a long, long long long time....
    Out of sight - out of mind.
    Need I say more?
    Last edited by polydeuces; 01-07-12 at 01:27.
    Per Ardua ad Astra.
    STS - gone but not forgotten.

Feedback Score
    Ok, so this is some smokepit stupidity. Guns were present, does that count? I don't think I want to go to a gun 'store' in AFG, it might not end well.

On to the facepalm moment. I was talking about SBRs and MGs with a buddy of mine. The guy is willing to learn and picked up the NFA stuff pretty easily. We're standing around and the topic of MGs specifically comes up. I'm explaining the differences between transferable, pre and post samples, cost difference and requirements for each.

Some jackass comes up in the middle of the conversation and, I'll spare you MOST of the stupidity, says "If I wanted a machinegun I would just steal one and register it in my name."

Yeah, because that works. A post-86 M4 that belongs to the US Government. You have fun with that.

Page 130 of 408 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast