Page 38 of 408 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: DUMBEST things overheard at the gun store.

Feedback Score
    this one came from the "other side of the aisle" and rather depressing, as the man was completely serious.

"Men" are usually at the gun counter, but we would see several women each day, with questions about firearms. We made the suggestion to the owner that he should see about hiring a woman or two to work at the gun counter, so that the women customers would have someone they might relate to better. The owner just laughed and said that women don't know about firearms and wouldn't be able to answer questions. Maybe that explains why he just went through his 3rd divorce.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    I've been told on more than one occasion that you can convert an ar-15 to full auto for $200, you can buy the kits to do it online. And this is at a well known store, American Shooters in LV. The place is ****ing retarded.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LMTRocks View Post
    ... non-chalantly point it at me
    wow...you handled that *way* better than I would have...

Feedback Score
    "Why would anybody want to own a machinegun?"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lalakai View Post
    this one came from the "other side of the aisle" and rather depressing, as the man was completely serious.

"Men" are usually at the gun counter, but we would see several women each day, with questions about firearms. We made the suggestion to the owner that he should see about hiring a woman or two to work at the gun counter, so that the women customers would have someone they might relate to better. The owner just laughed and said that women don't know about firearms and wouldn't be able to answer questions. Maybe that explains why he just went through his 3rd divorce.
    A local gun store i frequent has/had a HOT female sales....person and well she was who i always wanted to answer my questions about guns that said i usually already knew the answer and just wanted to watch her walk away to get the correct answer
    "Unfortunately 87.26% of the quotes and statistics on the internet are lies." - Abraham Lincoln
    Stupid should hurt
    I carry a gun cuz cops are too heavy!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I asked sales guy if he could get LMT Uppers.

He busted off with " WHY WOULD YOU BUY SOMETHING THAT COST MORE THAN ITS WORTH. I'VE GOT DPMS AND BUSHMASTER ON THE WALL. LMT DOES DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN THEY DO. I GUESS I COULD GET YOU A LMT UPPER FOR ABOUT $1200."

That was the last time I ever went there.
    Dead men tell no tales!

Feedback Score
    A guy at the gun show a few weeks ago had a couple of LPKs. I asked who made them and he replied that they were $75. "
    "Thanks but who made them?"
    "It doesn't matter they're all made by the same people."
    "Really? What about Colt?"
    "You don't want Colt, they're not even mil-spec."

Feedback Score
    I heard both of these yesterday at the local walk through and laugh at the prices gun shop.

Female customer: " Is this a good safe gun for me? (pointing to a SA 45). I have never shot before and want to get a gun to carry.
    Shop owner: " Yes! That would be the perfect gun for you. Great for a beginner and only goes off when you want it to."

And then heard this response from the young hired help to every gun he was asked about.. "What we have is it. There are no guns left in the country that are shipping right now."

At that point i got asked to leave for telling the owner and the employee that they were both full of #$%&. Also suggested to the lady customer not to waste her cash at that store. Sent her to another local shop with better prices and not as many morons.
    Bill N. - N3OKI
    Luke 22:36 "If thou hast not a sword, sell thy cloak and buy one"
    Exodus 22:2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed"
    "2 to the chest and 1 to the head"

Feedback Score
    Had a customer come flying in the door with blood all over his shirt, looked like he got his ass kicked. Royal.

"What gun do you recommend to teach someone a lesson?"

Feedback Score
    I was in a local gun store that I frequent waiting to talk to one of the guys at the counter. The wait doesn't bother me since I get to look at what is in stock. I am minding my own business, but I overhear a guy and his girlfriend talking to the owner of the store. The guy was cryptically asking if a prior arrest would keep his girlfriend from having a gun in the house (fishing at a straw purchase IMO).

The owner presses the guy for what kind of "crime" he was convicted for. The guy dodges a little more and than finally comes clean that he was charged with felony assault with a deadly weapon.

The store owner kindly tells him to stay away from any firearm in general.

It was even stranger to hear in person, but I guess it takes all kinds.

Page 38 of 408 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast