Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wedding Holsters

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by williejc View Post
    About holsters, I had bad luck with the link cited by signal41 above, and I made three purchases before I figured out I needed to go elsewhere..

Texas does not allow concealed carry(or any other kind)in churches by CHL holders. Check your state laws.

I respectfully say that I fail to see the need for the groom being strapped during his wedding, especially since other family members may be armed. When I think of young people and weddings, alcohol crosses my mind.

Good luck to you, sir.
    I'm quite sure TheJanitor is an adult who can handle carrying a concealed weapon responsibly and knows the dangers of mixing alcohol and concealed carry. Yes, other people are going to be carrying. However, if he wants to carry, more power to him. I have a sneaking suspicion amounting to a terrible certainty things are going to turn out fine.

The internet where everybody's a safety Nazi.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    ^thank you
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    why doesn't this surprise me. poor mrs janitor. post up a pic of the holster once you find one!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    ^you're officially uninvited.
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    theJanitor,

One of the most handsome holsters I have ever seen is this one by Tucker Gunleather here in Texas. I have the model without the Texas Star Concho.

http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/index.html

All it takes for evil to occur, is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123