Page 269 of 490 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4897

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Form 4 eForms w/ trust submitted 16 AUG 2015 thru Silencer Shop

Guess I'm waiting about 5 months...
    Form 4 E-file is back up??? I thought it wasn't going to come back up until after 2015???

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    Form 4 E-file is back up??? I thought it wasn't going to come back up until after 2015???
    Huh? Did I miss the memo??

I ordered through Silencer Shop last night, paid for my stamp and uploaded my trust. I was assuming they're going to efile on behalf. I had no idea the system was offline.

EDIT: Okay. Now I see filing a Form 4 isn't even an option on eForms. Just checked with at Silencer Shop's web site and it looks like they send off a check for the stamp on your behalf and paper file for the suppressor. Learn something new everyday I guess.

EDIT: I should be doing a better job of keeping up with current events regarding suppressors. http://silencernews.com/atf-eform-4-...ack-late-2015/

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 08-16-15 at 08:47.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    You'll shave some time off with Silencer Shop, they send the Form 4 2 weeks after they send the Form 3 instead of waiting for the Form 3 to come back. Silencer Shop has their shit together. What can did you order? KAC QDC?

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    You'll shave some time off with Silencer Shop, they send the Form 4 2 weeks after they send the Form 3 instead of waiting for the Form 3 to come back. Silencer Shop has their shit together. What can did you order? KAC QDC?
    I almost did, but decided to save some coin and opted for the Saker 7.62 in FDE since they were including the 5.56 end cap and direct thread mount free with the suppressor. Looking at the Sandman-S or Omega for my .300 BLK build as well.

Still want a KAC QDC, but will go directly thru KAC for that since I can get the .gov discount.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 08-16-15 at 10:48.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    You'll shave some time off with Silencer Shop, they send the Form 4 2 weeks after they send the Form 3 instead of waiting for the Form 3 to come back.
    I'm not sure this is the case for me.
    I ordered from them on 1/5/15.
    Check was cashed for the stamp on 4/21/15.
    They told me to expect pickup 3 months (or more) from then.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nolt View Post
    I'm not sure this is the case for me.
    I ordered from them on 1/5/15.
    Check was cashed for the stamp on 4/21/15.
    They told me to expect pickup 3 months (or more) from then.
    Did you use silencer shop direct? Perhaps they changed their process when they went to "powered by" silencer shop, they are no longer a dealer and now a distributer so you only quasi buy from them now...

Feedback Score
    Did you use silencer shop direct? Perhaps they changed their process when they went to "powered by" silencer shop, they are no longer a dealer and now a distributer so you only quasi buy from them now...
    I called Silencer Shop two weeks ago to see if they would send my Form 4 in conjunction with the Form 3. They said no, and that their practice was to wait on the Form 3 to be approved first. They said that the ATF blows a gasket in the very rare instance when the Form 4 gets ahead of the Form 3 resulting in both forms being kicked back after weeks of delays.

I was using Silencer Shop Direct for that order and 2 others that were placed between July 22-23rd. Of those three, one cleared the Form 3 hurdle and shipped to my local dealer on 8/12. The other two Form 3's must have landed on the desk of a Xanax addict instead of a methhead...
    Last edited by Sensei; 08-17-15 at 19:19.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I called Silencer Shop two weeks ago to see if they would send my Form 4 in conjunction with the Form 3. They said no, and that their practice was to wait on the Form 3 to be approved first. They said that the ATF blows a gasket in the very rare instance when the Form 4 gets ahead of the Form 3 resulting in both forms being kicked back after weeks of delays.

I was using Silencer Shop Direct for that order and 2 others that were placed between July 22-23rd. Of those three, one cleared the Form 3 hurdle and shipped to my local dealer on 8/12. The other two Form 3's must have landed on the desk of a Xanax addict instead of a methhead...
    Form 3 times have been very erratic, perhaps I have misinformation, my info comes form a Silencer Shop response on their industry forum on barfcom, who they fielded plenty of questions right after their business model changed from dealer to distributor, perhaps I misinterpreted it, I've always heard that practice was frowned upon and I can only imagine the shit fit BATFE would have if an entity as large as SS was doing it and it was found out about.

Feedback Score
    Form 1 for SBR
    Individual
    Mailed around 4/25/15
    Approved 7/30/15
    Received 8/17/15

Feedback Score
    Form 4 Suppressor
    Trust
    Mailed: 4/03/2015
    Received: 8/17/2015

Page 269 of 490 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast