Page 344 of 490 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4897

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    I called to check the status of a form 1 and 4. The guy I spoke with (who was a total dick) said I shouldn't even expect to see my checks cashed for about four months, and that they are currently in the September stack.
    I called in roughly 2 weeks ago and was also told that they had just started the September pile. I paid with CC, so my payments processed right away, and I was hoping to actually get a control number but, still no dice. Hopefully things get better after 41f rush but this is looking to be a long wait.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01 View Post
    I called in roughly 2 weeks ago and was also told that they had just started the September pile. I paid with CC, so my payments processed right away, and I was hoping to actually get a control number but, still no dice. Hopefully things get better after 41f rush but this is looking to be a long wait.
    I also paid with a CC and was hoping for the same thing, if they are in the September pile. Wouldn't that mean they are all done with the pre-41f submissions? They did tell me that the are now in the 8 month realm from submission to approval. 2 months less than what the NFAtracker has listed as processing time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    I also paid with a CC and was hoping for the same thing, if they are in the September pile. Wouldn't that mean they are all done with the pre-41f submissions? They did tell me that the are now in the 8 month realm from submission to approval. 2 months less than what the NFAtracker has listed as processing time.
    Mods, sorry if this is going off the intended topic of thread. As I understand it, approvals for early June (eforms) are just being received now. So the "just started September" to me means that September applications are just now being booked into the system and assigned. The fact that only early June approvals are going out means, to me, that the pre-41f stuff is in process but, the background checks havent started on July submissions. I may be reading into it all wrong but, I think the July file is still looming and will cause the current timeline to extend. Just my $.02

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon01 View Post
    Mods, sorry if this is going off the intended topic of thread. As I understand it, approvals for early June (eforms) are just being received now. So the "just started September" to me means that September applications are just now being booked into the system and assigned. The fact that only early June approvals are going out means, to me, that the pre-41f stuff is in process but, the background checks havent started on July submissions. I may be reading into it all wrong but, I think the July file is still looming and will cause the current timeline to extend. Just my $.02
    Hmmm, well. I'm honestly not sure, as I am new to the process, but have been lurking and reading about it for sometime. What you're saying sounds plausible, unfortunately. I just thought I would let people know what I heard from the horses mouth. As he did specifically say, starting September submissions. I guess we will find out in 8-10 months.

Feedback Score
    I had a mid May submission approved in late December. So, just a little longer than 7 months. I have two submissions dated July 1, which are still pending and approaching 8 months. There was/is a large backlog due to the influx of submissions prior to 41f going into effect.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Same here.. I had a May10 to Sept29. But the June-July submits are nowhere to be seen.

Feedback Score
    I had a June 20th form1 with my Trust that I eformed approved February 17th for a SBR. I'm waiting for a July 17th form1 with my Trust for a suppressor to be approved. I'm hoping that will be soon!

I'm now starting my SBR upper build.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Type: Form 4 - Trust
    Item: Suppressor
    Submitted: 5/9/16
    Approved: 1/20/17
    Stamp at dealer: 2/13/17

280 days total

Feedback Score
    Efiled Form 1 - Trust 6/22/16, Approved 2/27/17. Right around 8 months. In a few weeks we will probably see the end of efiled form one's due to 41f.

Feedback Score
    Submitted: 4/19/16
    Stamp at dealer: 2/13/17

Submitted: 5/27/16
    Stamp at dealer: 2/27/17

Page 344 of 490 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast