Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4897

Thread: Official NFA Transfer Times Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    Form 4 trust with capitol armory
    Ordered July 11th post marked July 12th 2016
    Aprroved June 26th 2017
    Well, I don't feel too bad now. I postmarked my Form 1 trust for an SBR on the very last day (July 12th?) that we were able to apply using the old regulations. I have not heard jack squat. Next week will be the full 12 months.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by et2041 View Post
    Well, I don't feel too bad now. I postmarked my Form 1 trust for an SBR on the very last day (July 12th?) that we were able to apply using the old regulations. I have not heard jack squat. Next week will be the full 12 months.
    Have you called??

I did a Form 1 SBR , July 4th, got approved April 18th.

I tried logging onto my account unsuccessfully several times, next day get a approval email.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 223to45 View Post
    Have you called??

I did a Form 1 SBR , July 4th, got approved April 18th.

I tried logging onto my account unsuccessfully several times, next day get a approval email.

Yeah, Like I said, I mailed the paper form 1 (mainly because the e-file system was down for days...at least I could not get in and finish my draft form 1 online) on the 12th from the Post Office.

So, I mailed it knowing that it would be a long wait. But now, being 12 months and having not heard a peep from them I suppose I should call. Has something changed in regards to checking on paper submissions? This isn't my first rodeo but in the past I have only been able to call .......or what account are you referring to?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Yeah, Like I said, I mailed the paper form 1 (mainly because the e-file system was down for days...at least I could not get in and finish my draft form 1 online) on the 12th from the Post Office.

So, I mailed it knowing that it would be a long wait. But now, being 12 months and having not heard a peep from them I suppose I should call. Has something changed in regards to checking on paper submissions? This isn't my first rodeo but in the past I have only been able to call .......or what account are you referring to?
    He's talking about an eForm submissions. If you submitted a paper form, calling is your only option.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I thought so. Thanks for the info. I'll give them a call tomorrow. I haven't bought another upper yet, I wanted the stamp in case "She" was elected.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Still waiting on my Form 1. Post marked July 17th. Called this week and still showing as pending.

Also tried to explain a change of address situation while I was on the phone. The person taking my call took my information and said to expect a phone call to confirm the changes. Anyone had to do this before? I was under the assumption there was a formal change of address type paper that needs to be mailed?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jliddle View Post
    Still waiting on my Form 1. Post marked July 17th. Called this week and still showing as pending.

Also tried to explain a change of address situation while I was on the phone. The person taking my call took my information and said to expect a phone call to confirm the changes. Anyone had to do this before? I was under the assumption there was a formal change of address type paper that needs to be mailed?
    Did they tell you which examiner has it? In the past I have been able to get through to an examiner.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They gave no info pertaining to a specific examiner. Im going to call again tomorrow and double check that they took down the info regarding address change.

Feedback Score
    Rugged Suppressor Surge 7.62
    Purchased 7/6/16
    Form 4 filed as a Trust 7/11/16
    Approved 6/26/17
    Received 7/6/17
    355 days from my money going into the gov'ments pocket to being able to take my suppressor home.

Feedback Score

Thanks
    Yeah I should have realized when you said "post marked."

The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Page 367 of 490 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast