Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good replacement sights for Glock?

Feedback Score

Good replacement sights for Glock?

Hi, just wondering what you guys would recommend on after market sights for a Glock? Considering picking up a Glock 17(hopefully I can find one...) and not a big fan of the factory sights..any suggestions?This will be for uniform carry..thanks

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I use Tru Glo Tritium Fiber Optics (TFO) on my duty gun (Glock 35) and off-duty gun (Glock 23). I have been carrying them like this for quite a few years and like them.

Although recently John_Wayne777 allowed me to sight through the Scott Warren sights he had mounted on one of his pistols and now I am considering making the switch. But I might hold off until I get to actually shoot one.

Good luck!!
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    i have meprolights on my glocks and love them. rugged, stay in place, easy to see. slightly cheaper than other comparable sights like trijicons.

personally i like the yellow back/green front combo.

Feedback Score
    I would go with plain black Scott Warren sights.
    ACADEMI Firearms, Tactics and Driving Instructor
    VA Arms Co FFL/SOT part-time armorer
    certified HK/BUSHMASTER armorer
    “There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by diving dave View Post
    Hi, just wondering what you guys would recommend on after market sights for a Glock? Considering picking up a Glock 17(hopefully I can find one...) and not a big fan of the factory sights..any suggestions?This will be for uniform carry..thanks
    Sevigny Carry sights with the straight format or Heinie Straight 8s.

Feedback Score
    I recommend Warren Tactical sights in the 2-dot tritium configuration (green front/yellow rear). Have them on two Glock 's and my M&P .45. I have used several types over the years and these are my favorite sights. Good thing is, there are many aftermarket sights for the Glock and you should be able to find something you will be happy with.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    I recommend Warren Tactical sights in the 2-dot tritium configuration (green front/yellow rear).
    +1..I like them better than any other handgun sighting system I have ever used.

I have these on my G19's and I have no problem hitting the target at extreme handgun distances.
    Last edited by GLOCKMASTER; 02-26-09 at 19:14.

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kgreen View Post
    I recommend Warren Tactical sights in the 2-dot tritium configuration (green front/yellow rear).
    Same. I have these on my M&P9 and can't say enough good things about them.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    My favorite sight setup is the 10-8 Performance rear sight with green Trijicon front. A VERY close second with the already mentioned Warren Tactical sights in the 2-dot configuration. You can't go wrong with either.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    put me down as a +1 for Warren Tacticals...

i have the dot on dot ones on both my regular carry rotation guns (G17 and G19) and i love them

as an aside, I have the Sevigny carry on my backup g17, and i like them a lot too....FWIW i dont think you can go wrong with either...Scott Warren makes fantastic sights

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast