Thread: "SEAL Recon Rifle"

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

"SEAL Recon Rifle"

Ok guys i know this weapon never really got off the ground because i bel. Knights beat them with mark 12 mod 0, and mod 1's. However i have heard that some early ones might exist, and also is this Recon concept more like the Recce build rather than a true 18" Spr type? I'm really interested to hear if some of u dark rifle savants can give me some sponge like info. Thanks guys in advance.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    thanks mark, i guess i just wanted this gun to exist because of that sick name "Seal Recon Rifle", call me a loser but damn i wish i had an official Seal Recon Rifle, thats great info by the way, because ive only brought the wiki, and the other usual generic info found on web. Someone needs to come of with rifle w. a long rail system, make it to mil spec standards and make it achieve minus 1 groups for around the 2000$ mark, and id bet it would be a winner. I know there are guns already built that achieve this, but hell the name would outsell all the others if the performance was par across the board IMHO.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    The Noveske Recon Rifle comes close to the specifications you laid out. Hard to find though.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    M4c's grinch (Subject Matter Expert) builds a damn nice one.

Centurion Arms 16.1" Recce:
    http://centurionarms.com/products/p001_upper_recce.html
    Last edited by VA_Dinger; 03-04-09 at 16:37.
    Paul A. Hotaling
    Alias Training & Security Services, LLC
    Paul@aliastraining.com
    757-215-1959 (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM)
    757-985-9586 (After Hours)
    www.aliastraining.com

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dang those are 2 sweet examples. Im thinking thats gonna be my next purchase. Anyone have any time on the noveske or centurion?