Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Auto Knife Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Haha thanks, not sure what the functional advantage is but it looks cool! I've definitely got the bug now - an ultratech tanto is next on my list

Quote Originally Posted by TRIDENT82 View Post
    SWEET!!! That blood groove w/ holes is straight badass!

I love it, I think your right about it essentially being a Daytona. Best of both worlds, you got a rare Daytona

I'd be happy with any MT OTF but I really like both the Daytonas and Ultratechs.
    Last edited by munch520; 11-23-11 at 12:26.

Feedback Score
    I have that exact knife! I carry it with my all the time, great knife! (Now I don't have to post a photo )
    Quote Originally Posted by bakercountyboy View Post
    my new bechmade pardue 3550 auto

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

My Autos

Thats a BADASS DKW Sandshark Here's my 3300 & Colt M16k & a Few others...
    One is None..........

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a Benchmade Infidel. Nice knife, but I haven't found it to be useful enough to carry regularly.

The AFO is a beast and a great tool. I also have an old Benchmade Reflex automatic that I've had for many years.

My most useful field knife is this Zero Tolerance 350ST. It's not an automatic exactly, it's a spring assist. The thumb button is worthless IMHO, but there's a tang on the blade hilt that lets that sucker out in a blink.

But this is the knife I carry every day. The Super Squirt is one I bought and assembled recently as a kit from Knifekits.com and converted to an automatic. It's a 2-inch blade, very easy to carry and very useful for most of what I need a knife for. The conversion to switchblade was pretty simple as the bolster was already recessed for the spring. I only had to drill the blade pivot for the spring end.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Here is my $40 M&P. I am happy with it so far.

The more I scan through this forum, the more I realize...Either this forum is exclusively for leo's...or some people just have way too much money to throw away on meaningless bs! I'm not saying that Microtech knives aren't nice...but 2 to 5 hundred dollars nice... I doubt it. You could almost build a new upper, or buy a totally new firearm for that. Just my 2 cents.
    Last edited by camoman; 12-12-11 at 12:17.

Feedback Score

Wink my rebuttal

Some like fast cars, some like fast women, some like fast knives....
    One is None..........

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Either this forum is exclusively for leo's...or some people just have way too much money to throw away on meaningless bs! I'm not saying that Microtech knives aren't nice...but 2 to 5 hundred dollars nice... I doubt it. You could almost build a new upper, or buy a totally new firearm for that. Just my 2 cents.
    Uh huh. And then you'd have 5 or 6 firearms instead of the same number of knives. Surely you must see that there is a segment of the population that would call possession of all of those firearms "meaningless bs".

Maybe it just doesn't work to be too critical of other people's hobbies. i know people that have far more invested in their golfing hobby than I do in firearms (or knives). Golf, for god's sake....

Feedback Score
    +10 ...........
    One is None..........

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Here is my $40 M&P. I am happy with it so far.
    The more I scan through this forum, the more I realize...Either this forum is exclusively for leo's...or some people just have way too much money to throw away on meaningless bs!
    I'm not saying that Microtech knives aren't nice...but 2 to 5 hundred dollars nice... I doubt it. You could almost build a new upper, or buy a totally new firearm for that. Just my 2 cents.
    Knives are like guns, you get what you pay for. BTW you see that knife I have posted in the pic above? If you think Microtechs are expensive don't go looking to pick one of those up anytime soon .
    Last edited by arjohnson; 12-12-11 at 17:02.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast