Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: introductions and Member Info

Feedback Score

New to M4

Great information here...love the forums. I've been in firefighting & EMS for 20+ years now.
    FF IIA / EMT-I
    HAZMAT Tech
    Confined Space rescue
    Confined space rope rescue
    USAR / RSAR

Feedback Score

New on M4c

Hello all. Found the forums when researching hemostatic agents for a work presentation and decided to join. I am a RN CCRN with the usual suspect certs (ACLS/ABLS/FCCS/TNCC/ATLS) and have worked in a Level 1 Trauma/Burn ICU for the last 11 years. Oh, and I shoot Service Rifle!

Feedback Score
    Currently about half way through Naval Hospital Corps School, will be graduating from here end of March, and then on to Field Medical Training Battalion in Camp Pendleton, CA, and then to 1st Marine Division, same location. Glad to see we have very knowledgeable members on medicine
    "Doc, can you check out this thing I got?"
    -Every Marine, ever.

Feedback Score

Army Medic with an Infantryman's perspective

Hello everyone, I’ve been an army medic for 6 years now, I spent 12 years before that as an 11B and transitioned over after hearing all medics tales of cold beer and hot women at Ft Sam. I am passionate about marksmanship and emergency medical treatment. In my classes I emphasize that proper use of marksmanship fundamentals is the Army’s best preventative medicine. Hope to learn a lot from everyone here and help out where I can.
    Tourniquet, nose hose, chest seal, dart!

In chaos, there is hope!

Feedback Score

My into

Former Marine Corps Crash/Fire/Rescue, Emt-B, Volunteer FF, ect... Been on this board for a while and never knew this section was here. Testing for NREMT-I written next tuesday and practicals next Saturday. Can never have to much info in this field...look forward to learning ssomething from you more experienced fellas
    One shot...one kill...no exceptions

Feedback Score
    Just passes my NREMT-I written, now practicles on Sat. and I will be all good
    One shot...one kill...no exceptions

Feedback Score
    Graduated MCV School of Medicine (MD/PhD Program) in 2003; Finished emergency medicine residency in 2006; Board Certified in emergency medicine since 2007; multiple deployments to sandbox in various medical roles since 2007.

Feedback Score
    Hi all. Emergency Medicine Physician since 2000. Did my training in Detroit now in Mississippi. Also reserve police officer and tactical medic for SWAT team.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    stitch here... Fire science major with a load of certs under my belt, but not much practical experience to mention.

NR EMT-B
    HazMat Ops
    ICS 100-400
    ect...
    PR rep of Columbia Firearm Services.
    http://www.facebook.com/ColumbiaFirearmServices

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As my username may suggest I am a fireman, and EMT-b and and a 11b in the army.

I've held my EMT-B cert since 2003 although it lapsed for awhile when I was in Iraq. I've been a fireman also since 2003 when I'm not running around playing Army, and have volunteered both in MD and VA. In the Army I'm and 11b currently deployed for the third time and have been to both the new and old CLS courses.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast