Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Federal XM193F 5.56 (How good is it?)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    That.... and it's been covered a thousand times already.
    yes, and this question could just easily be asked in the "ANYBODY HAVING TROUBLE FINDING AMMO." thread.

And... WHATS WITH THE CAPS LOCK IN YOUR THREAD TITLES???

I wonder how old some people are sometimes...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    This would be a great topic in the ammunition and reloading area.
    +1

-RD62

Edited to add: It's good ammo. Get some!
    Last edited by RD62; 03-06-09 at 16:49.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ahhhhh DieselSmoke..er I mean RoadKing... I see you have not changed much other then your screen name... making friends over here just as much...

Perhaps if you just listened to folks and read more and posted less question, you would not get this at every internet forum you post on... We get it.. your new... no kidding.. and you like AIMPOINTS.... great.... but c'mon man... give it a rest...

Feedback Score
    I came here to get rid of people like you so mind your own business and dont start your shit here. What fun is it to join a forum if you cant post nothing. See ya punk. Besides that i have no idea what dieselsmoke is. I guess you have an ass in every crowd.
    Last edited by ROADKING; 03-06-09 at 23:33.

Feedback Score
    don't worry about it RD. most of these cats have "issues". maybe if they start playing with their other "gun" they may just relax a bit!

Feedback Score
    Its great ammo, I would stock up and practice all you can. Don't overpay for it though. $10 a box is a pretty good price, Ive been seeing Wolf for $7.00 a box so I would go ahead and pay the extra for a lot better ammo.

Feedback Score
    The fed XM193 tactical is going for $75 per 200 at my local gun store. I have somewheer around 1500 rounds of it setting on the side. I also have a few thousand rounds of Wolf for my day to day plinking.

The XM193 works just as good and reliably as the Wolf ammo! Good to go, rock the Federal ammo!

(Yea, I compared it to Wolf just to ruffle feathers.... I know the whole world hates Wolf!)
    I save money using AMSOIL full synthetic lubricants. Do you?
    http://www.lubedealer.com/DiscountPowerParts/home.aspx

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0071 View Post
    The fed XM193 tactical is going for $75 per 200 at my local gun store. I have somewheer around 1500 rounds of it setting on the side. I also have a few thousand rounds of Wolf for my day to day plinking.

The XM193 works just as good and reliably as the Wolf ammo! Good to go, rock the Federal ammo!

(Yea, I compared it to Wolf just to ruffle feathers.... I know the whole world hates Wolf!)

I don't know about the whole world, but I dislike steel-cased Wolf (I won't say hate.....because it is an inanimate object).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickStrike View Post
    yes, and this question could just easily be asked in the "ANYBODY HAVING TROUBLE FINDING AMMO." thread.

And... WHATS WITH THE CAPS LOCK IN YOUR THREAD TITLES???

I wonder how old some people are sometimes...
    Just like a title of a book and the title of this forum.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    He was trying to say in a nice way that you could actually check the forums first and see if this has been discussed. Also, it is unnecessary to use all caps.

Quote Originally Posted by ROADKING View Post
    Just like a title of a book and the title of this forum.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12