Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Ammo to buy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Which Ammo to buy?

Alright everyone a local gun dealer has PMC and Wolf .223 20rd boxes for wolf is $7.99 a box and the PMC is $8.99 a box.

So which would you buy? Thanks guy's for all the great info to. I love this site.

Feedback Score
    If the choice is only between those two buy the PMC.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You can factor about 8-10 cents per round out of the PMC due to the value of the brass if you were to sell it to a reloader.

That makes the PMC the better value eh?

Feedback Score
    WOW......Wolf steel cased garbage for $7.99 a box.......I just bought 30 boxes of Federal XM193F Lake City 2008 production for $6.99 a box.

The XM193 was on sale at a local department store for $6.99.......but it was supposed to be a four box limit per customer. The gal at the checkout said I could have as many as I wanted, so I went back to the sporting goods dept. and got 26 more boxes!!

Sorry for highjacking your thread..........in regards to your situation......I would definitely get the PMC. I do not care for Wolf.
    Last edited by Remy; 03-06-09 at 12:06.

Feedback Score
    You may want to buy a case of wolf online. That should run you about $5/box

For just plinking Wolf is fine.

To all those who think wolf will ruin your bbl/chamber. Well, in 2000 rounds I've saved enough to buy a brand new bbl.

Don
    Last edited by dcmdon; 03-06-09 at 13:44.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dcmdon View Post
    You may want to buy a case of wolf online. That should run you about $5/box

For just plinking Wolf is fine.

Don
    I am seeing Wolf for $17.99 a box. If you know of places that have it for $5 a box, by all means let us know.
    Cold Zero

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    WOW......Wolf steel cased garbage for $7.99 a box.......I just bought 30 boxes of Federal XM193F Lake City 2008 production for $6.99 a box.

The XM193 was on sale at a local department store for $6.99.......but it was supposed to be a four box limit per customer. The gal at the checkout said I could have as many as I wanted, so I went back to the sporting goods dept. and got 26 more boxes!!

Sorry for highjacking your thread..........in regards to your situation......I would definitely get the PMC. I do not care for Wolf.

Where are you getting the ammo from? I really want to start reloading. But even reloading is expensive to get started..

Feedback Score
    Where is the best place to buy ammo? Also what ammo do reccomend? Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    The XM193 was on sale at a local department store for $6.99.......
    I'm curious as to which dept. store. The only department stores I can think of that carry ammunition around here are Wal-mart and K-Mart and they're usually out of anything good. AFAIK, they never stock XM193.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Surplus Ammo was just selling PMC at $364 per 1000 shipped. $7.28 per box to your door.

They are probably out but I would call to make sure.

For Phone Orders & Shipping call Gary at 253-691-6636

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast