Thread: Plate Carrier Help

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Plate Carrier Help

I'm looking for some help finding a plate carrier that will hold 10x12 plates and IIIA soft body armor panels from an American Body Armor concealable vest. Anyone know of a company making a carrier that will accomodate this?
    Glock Armorer

"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men."

Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    Condor makes a made in China carrier out of Multicam that is built pretty well for the money. There are better alternatives but it depends on waht you want to use it for. Before someone smacks me for the made in China ting they sent me one as a T&E trying to get my gear making biz but I wont do it

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I think I found what I'm looking for, the Eagle Universal Tactical Carrier looks like it will do what I need. http://www.eagleindustries.com/produ...&cat=71&page=2
    Glock Armorer

"There is no safety for honest men except by believing all possible evil of evil men."

Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    beez combat carrier NIJ carrier or whatever it's called is the ticket!

Feedback Score
    Markm, have you tried the BCS NIJ carrier? It's a lot like the Mystery Ranch 3-day assault pack: people get 'em, but completely forget to do any kind of reviews on them...

-B
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." - Phil Messina

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have one. I bought it used off a guy.

I absolutely love the thing. I like that it's heavy protection, but still slick. I have my plates in it and one soft panal that really doesn't fit the carrier too well. It's built really well, and seems like it'd hold up to heavy use.

I just need to order some soft panals that fill it up better.
    Last edited by markm; 03-10-09 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I also have a BCS carrier. It is great for holding soft armor and plates. You can pull it down extremely tight too. I happen to be selling off a black one