Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show off your Plate Carriers and pouch setup

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thats a good point. I have no time with a Redi Mag but I would like to try them out. Also, how do you feel about having just a chest rig type loadout in the trunk? I know you lose the hard plate security but its another idea I have been thinking about using.

-B
    Its not the arrow, its the Indian...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpurcg19 View Post
    Thats a good point. I have no time with a Redi Mag but I would like to try them out. Also, how do you feel about having just a chest rig type loadout in the trunk? I know you lose the hard plate security but its another idea I have been thinking about using.

-B
    If you are going to have a chest rig in the trunk; you might as well have the plate carrier sitting there. If you are going to spend time going to trunk to throw something on, might as well put some plates on too.

Another option is to have something like the Eagle patrol bandoleer/active shooter bag up front with you and and the carbine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good thinking on the bandoleer. I was thinking the same thing on the plates situation. They both probably take about the same time to put on and one has the plate coverage. Kinda a no brainer.

Thanks,
    -B
    Its not the arrow, its the Indian...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ^^ Thanks for the pics. Looks like that is what I will buy. I'll fit it with level III plates as well so I can wear it over my uniform and concealed soft armor when on duty or just throw it over my shirt when off duty.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    I am not sure if this will help. This is my PC that I am using here in Afghanistan.

Eagle MOLLE Plate Carrier + Cummerbund
    (Left to Right on Cummberbund)
    Paraclete Personal Medical Pouch (BOK) and a EMDOM 3o2(CAT)- on a TT tear-away
    Paraclete M4 Mag pouch
    HSGI Pistol Mag pouch (Surefire)
    Supply CPT Compass Pouch (Garmin ETrex)
    HSGI Smoke Grenade Pouch (Red Smoke)
    TT 3 Mag 5.56 Panel w/ ATS CLP (main part- note book and pen, IR chemlights, 9 line card, small orange signal panel / zipper part- IR firefly, 3 9 volt batteries, M4 firing pin, broken shell extractor)
    LBT single M4 mag pouch with single M9 pouch
    TT Large Radio pouch
    Paraclete M4 Mag pouch
    (Front part of PC)
    Strider DB-L NSN (Thanks ronin_13769)
    Big fat Sharpie Marker
    STS Admin Pouch (Morphine and Chemlights)
    Headlamp zip-tied on
    Issued seatbelt cutter
    I also use a BFG Vest sling

In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12